Launcher And Reg Problem

Chez

Still Fresh
Hi heres the thing... I got my gp32 a few months a go, registered it - got loads of apps etc etc, recently I wiped the SMC and decided to do clean install. I still had all the software so I installed freelauncher first (naturally) only to find it doesn't work I get some weird error message in korean where the only words I recognise are fxe and 'a'. I thought maybe I need to re-register my gp32 .... I tried the reg tool and I get an unknown error!! joygp reg worked okay so atleast I can use gpcinema, but thats not really much of a consolilation...

Ideally I would like the aquafist firmware but that requires you to have gplauncher on your machine... any advice? please help

Reformat the card again in the gamepark with pclink. Then re-download free launcher etc. If that doesn't work try registering again and install that new freelauncher. Then I'd reccomend a new firmware flash that doesn't need f-launcher. Aquas newest firmware is the best imo.

Well I will give it a go, but as I already said I can't seem to re-register & I do want to use aquafish but you need gplauncher to flash your bios......

Back