Lcd Display Pinout

captive

Still Fresh
Is there anybody who knows which is gp2x display pinout?
I got an *extremely* bricked gp2x (well it's a toasted unit, wrong AC adapter.. :blink: ) but i think display is still usable.. so i would like to try to use it as an external display for.. whatever! :D
I believe it has rgb input, hasn't it?

Yes, it's RGB, and I know MK1 has 18 connections for the RGB signals, but very little else as there are at least two different types of displays.

If your desperate, Magiceyes will sell you a schematic with a free development/evaluation board for £10,000. It's basically a gp2x in a bigger box as the dev board is a PMP reference design :)

Squidge posted on Aug 15 2006 at 11:35 PM said:
If your desperate, Magiceyes will sell you a schematic with a free development/evaluation board for £10,000. It's basically a gp2x in a bigger box as the dev board is a PMP reference design :)

mmm.. it's a BIG temptation but NO, i won't buy it.. :D
i think i'd buy about 100 7" displays with built-in standard vga input for that price! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll upload it to here in a few minutes.
The display has full 24-bit RGB, since the MMSP2 can output 24-bit too it's a shame GPH only connected 18.
Edit: This is for the original Mk I display.

Probably because the hardware supports 16M, but the software only supports 262144, because only 18 connections are wired up :)

TBH, the MMSP2 supports RGB656, and that requires 17 connections + control shit.

Back