Leeds/reading Festival Weekend

loz_the_guru

i cant think of a good custom member title. Sugges
Website
Visit site
Well its festival weekend again and I leave for fun frolics and by the looks of it plenty of mud and rain of thursday. Any one else on the board going?

The lineups not as strong as previous years, but Placebo, The Strips, The Darkness, Greenday, The Hives and to top it off the one and only FIDDY CENT (sic) isnt something to sniff at. Off topic, LHC are you a feloow scunnerz fan? Up the iron! Top of the table, where we deserve to be!

A few of my friends are going. The fools are even taking alot of drugs (e's and some other hard shit) and considering they have only done pot before they are gonna die. Look for 3 dead guys and another guy just pissed randomly beating people up.. (he tried to start on me on saturday ffs) I will probably be going next year though.

loz_the_guru posted on Aug 24 2004 at 09:34 PM said:
Off topic, LHC are you a feloow scunnerz fan? Up the iron! Top of the table, where we deserve to be!
Indeed, that was unexpected. Do you support Scunthorpe because you are a psychopath or are you actually from here?

Last edited by a moderator:
LHC posted on Aug 24 2004 at 10:02 PM said:
loz_the_guru posted on Aug 24 2004 at 09:34 PM said:
Off topic, LHC are you a feloow scunnerz fan? Up the iron! Top of the table, where we deserve to be!
Indeed, that was unexpected. Do you support Scunthorpe because you are a psychopath or are you actually from here?
What are the odds?

BOTH Scunthorpe fans own a GP32.

Ho Ho He He Ha Ha

Last edited by a moderator:
I support Scunthorpe because I watched a game back in the day on Sky Sports, forgotten who against. Anyway, the iron were 1-0 dwon on 89, then up popped the legend that was Ipoua to score twice. Ipoua was dead good. Anyways, ive supported them since then. So psychopath I guess. But i enjoy the highs and lows, not like some noncy premiership club. Last season mind you, bloody disgraceful.

I don't know what match that was, but yeah, Ipoua was great. I haven't really watched a match since the end of the 02/03 season though, as I've been working Saturdays since.

Best match I remember was the play off final which we won 1-0 against Leyton Orient. Straight back down the following season though <_<

I'm gonna be there on Friday in Reading...!

Will have to try and meet up for a drinkie :)

PM me your mobile number if you want - always good to meet other GP32ers :)

Love to be going, but I can't this time (didn't get to the tickets in time with enough money). My brother is, though, so if you see someone who looks like a thinner version of me (see Great Brittish Meetup pic) in a large grey domed tent, say hi and freak him out royally lol :)

(Edit: This is Reading btw)

I'm not too impressed by this years line up to be honest. 50 cent? Erm....no thanks. But Darkness yes. Yes indeed.

Ah well, there's still Biffy Clyro, Hell is for Heroes and possibly Sikth/Pitchshifter for me coming up :)

Back