Let's post pictures of ourselves.

b12fde28df2459a2006d18fe4b42915c_22923287.jpg

Yes i know, it isnt well dressed, but hoodys are my fafered cloth, because the bag on the front where you can put your hands in if you dont know what to do whit they..

But Cloots dosnt mater if you have a good charakter :)

No Pandora here, as its prior to its arrival, when I was in Gambia for a time

donating solar cookers to a small school and various villages.

gambiaf.jpg

Was a great time but damn hot and I'm dressed well.....god awfully :)

Sense of humour, 3/10, poor.

Oh, you're right, I get it now. It's funny because you told him he's dressed poorly. Fortunately I was also wrong that telling someone they're poorly dressed when they didn't ask you is rude, because rude and funny are strictly exclusive things.

It's even funnier because you were complimenting his choice in computer.. because it's actually a Pandora! Kudos Craig, kudos.

Im not angry because Craigs coment about my Clouths, the problem is: he everythime forgot tho use Smily, so nobody had the changse to figure out if he is aktually serious, or ironic..

Im a gamer, i ditnt have to cloodh well .. :lol:

No Pandora here, as its prior to its arrival, when I was in Gambia for a time

donating solar cookers to a small school and various villages.

gambiaf.jpg

Was a great time but damn hot and I'm dressed well.....god awfully :)
Finally.The face behind the sometimes inane posts has been revealed.Solar cookers?Great idea as long as the sun does'nt burn out.Global warming, carbon taxes What im being taxed for that black stuff that appears when i burn toast! Oh well does'nt matter because the world is ending in december anyways cos the mayans said so...and they didn't have toasters though they might have had toast.

Here i am. First Pic? Normal? Second pic? retarded.Thats a wispa cigar in my mouth i think.http://www.mediafire...lojy691b51ywj4d

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?22zarzfzgh7bj2f

In the first picture i am comfortably attired with a black jumper, black jeans,brown sneakers (skechers) and a 13 euro watch by identitiy london.In the second pic i look like i have escaped from a mental home whilst on Safari.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back