Let's post pictures of ourselves.

That reminds me, I have a couple spots on my shoulder blade that I’m worried about too, but I can’t for the life of me take a picture of my own shoulder blade.

Edit: Yeah, a half hour of trying confirms it, I can’t take a picture of my own shoulder blade. This is where it would be useful to have friends.

Last edited:
Peony and I hanging out.

3nbHSC9o.jpg

Reactions: rSl
Hey guys, I finally managed to take a picture of my right shoulder blade. Tell me if you think these two spots look weird. I can already tell by feeling that the top one is raised a bit. Can’t reach the bottom one.
AF5BFD51-CECD-43A5-9E51-7A419CA20C28.jpeg

Here, I think I took a better pic of it. The top spot looks asymmetrical and multicolored for sure. Plus, knowing that it’s raised enough to feel is concerning.
734C81B3-92FA-4B84-B180-C4411D487D97.jpeg

I’ve got one more picture of that mole. In this one, it’s further away from the camera, but more in focus, and you can clearly see the multicolored aspect of it.
E1B50563-5F46-4B54-9B2E-3DB7DC296AA5.jpeg

You know, all these pictures make the mole look lighter than it actually is. I think it could be the lighting in my bathroom. Should I take one in natural light?

Edit: It actually doesn’t make that much difference.
C9501FF8-D0C0-4C98-8615-F87CD31DDBF1.jpeg

Last edited:
Whe have the Carring Corner for "Medical Stuff", this Thread is really only for normal Pictures of the Members so the other know who they wrote whit, so please keep this tread free from Medical Stuff....

Back