Lets Start Seeding Some Gp32 Files!

bigSEXYc

Website
Visit site
HI i know that on GP32 theater u can not put copyrighted material on that site without getting in trouble. But i was wondering if somebody (anybody really) could start a Torrent site specifcally for GP32 stuff like encoded movies and stuff maybe even games and utilites. If somebody were to do this i would gladly donate my files and stuff. And i currently have many fansubbed animes that i can seed if this thing gets started.

MAn, how cool would this be if all of us here on this forum got together our stuff allowing each other to test out our goodies for our GP32s anybody with a GBA anywhere near us would be put to shame.\

So yeah thats my idea of having a site where everybody would be able to contribute as much or as less as they want so that we all could get stuff thats hard to find elsewhere. Bit Torrent kicks ass :D

GP32 forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (or at least untill the next GP comes out) :p

im still kind of a newbie wait i am a newbie still anyways thats not the point.what about all the other bit torent sites for anime and stuff like animezen .net or evil-network.net and stuff like that i dont see them getting shutt down with all there bit torrents and ep downloads and i googled to fing them

i had an idea to host direct downloads of anime and such buut was told it will be a bad idea :blink:

honestly, has anyone ever heard of a forum getting in trouble because people on it talk about other websites where you can download illegal content? i highly doubt it. i really don't see the problem of even linking to rom sites and stuff, i mean google does it, they've never been sued.

Sam, are you gonna revive your site? I mean right now its dead...the .tk has expired or something, and the forums last post was in May... <_< I would love to share GP stuff via BT, since you can get incredible speeds with it.

mr twit posted on Sep 26 2004 at 09:51 AM said:
honestly, has anyone ever heard of a forum getting in trouble because people on it talk about other websites where you can download illegal content? i highly doubt it. i really don't see the problem of even linking to rom sites and stuff, i mean google does it, they've never been sued.

good point.

Last edited by a moderator:
V3X posted on Sep 26 2004 at 01:23 AM said:

good point.

Google doesn't "link" to ROM, warez, crackz etc. It is just a search engine, finds anything. They heve no way of knowing what is legal or not. When you make a direct link to a warez site you are knowingly linking to an illegal site.

Has gp32spain ever got in trouble for hosting roms and linking to some roms? No. And do we link to that site? Yes, of course we do, like in the latest topic about a new game beta. In fact, we don't even think twice about it.

EDIT: However I don't get me wrong, I don't want this board to become a "Warez plz!!!!" type of board at all. I can't stand people wining that they "need" a certain rom link as if it's their right. What I think we should be able to do is show the n00bs a few general rom sites for old systems for them to start to really use the gp32 without going through the pain of digging through mountains of sites trying to find roms. Maybe a thread of emulation sites would be my solution.

DaveC posted on Sep 26 2004 at 02:02 PM said:
V3X posted on Sep 26 2004 at 01:23 AM said:

good point.

Google doesn't "link" to ROM, warez, crackz etc. It is just a search engine, finds anything. They heve no way of knowing what is legal or not. When you make a direct link to a warez site you are knowingly linking to an illegal site.

god dammit! ur rite, i feel stupid now :p

realistically not enough people used the torrent site. Maybe with 1000 people some might ACTUALLY BOTHER TO SEED THEIR FILES once i downloaded it. that left me with my 15kb or so upload split between other people browsing the torrents and me uploading. So i cab get 100kb off gp theatre so i am putting all my efforts into that.

check out gp32theatre as i am adding speed runs and stuff. at the moment spongebue hasn't been on folder share so i cant send him the other speed runs.

cool thanks for that. and sorry to ask, but can u please encode the new gta san andreas trailer? id do it but im really tired. i also just encoded 2 filmclips, both by rammstein, they r engel and du hast. im not sure if im allowed to "give them out" but if i am tell me and i can maybee host them on gp32 theater, im its legal that is.

cya :)

use google or some thing to find out if their public domain. Yeah i'll happily encode the san andreas trailer. Whats the best .wmv to .avi converter as have just unintalled my last one.

Sam,

I would've kept foldershare on, but when I told my dad about it, he was afraid of getting trojans or viruses on his computer (which is a separate box... even if it is on the same network) through that program. Back to square one to figure out what to do, I guess :rolleyes:

but sharing non-licensed anime isn't really a crime so maybe sharing anime is a starting point? it would be really nice to download instead of encoding (i'm using a 500mhz pc).

Back