Liksang=rip Off

this is something that unfortunately you have to put up with if buying from abroad. In the UK, the retailer who sells you the goods is liable for their repair/replacement for one year by law. In fact, if you can prove the fault was there when the item was purchased, you actually have up to six years to claim.

i've buyed my gp32 at lik-sang to ( 10 month ago)
and now i have a joystick problem.(he doesn't work with all directions)

I don't think that lik-sang will help me. :p
it's better to send it to console-fix or gp32z ;)

I like lik-sang never had any problems except the time they sent me 100 snes extension cables instead of the 100 snes pads i ordered.First they asked me if i would just accept the extension cables but then i decided no and said i was very dissappointed with there customer service as they were tryin to get me to keep them in stead of sortin it . Then tyhey emailewd me and said sorry told m eto keep the extensions and send me the pads too :D

100 SNES pads!? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like lik-sang never had any problems except the time they sent me 100 snes extension cables instead of the 100 snes pads i ordered.First they asked me if i would just accept the extension cables but then i decided no and said i was very dissappointed with there customer service as they were tryin to get me to keep them in stead of sortin it . Then tyhey emailewd me and said sorry told m eto keep the extensions and send me the pads too :D

100 SNES pads!? :blink: :blink: :blink:

most likely owns a store...

i've buyed my gp32 at lik-sang to ( 10 month ago)
and now i have a joystick problem.(he doesn't work with all directions)

I don't think that lik-sang will help me. :p
it's better to send it to console-fix or gp32z ;)
it might be worth you searching the board for 'joystick fix' 'joystick' diagonal fix' or 'joypad broken' or something similar...

it's a common problem... I pull my joystick out part-way and it's much better... (try it... just yank that sucker off there... you can always put it back on again... now just tug that thing half-way-off... it might work better... ;))

Back