Little Wizard or Pinball Dreams?

timthepig

Am in two minds on which one to buy?

Is little wizard any good? - it sounds like a good fighter(build up stats etc) but of Course the classic Pinball Dreams--But I would rather wait for a better snes emulator and play Pinball Fantasties??

id get em both if you really fancy little wizard, but you just cant beat Pinball Dreams and heck... its £5 :blink:

and you wont ever get the pinball games running as smooth as this thing on no emulator, no chance

and there making all of the series for the GP32, so if you really wanna wait for something, id wait for the far superior Pinball Fantasies on Gp32, and buy that :)

Suport these guys, there doing a good job

Bonks posted on Apr 16 2003 said:
heck... its £5 :blink:

and you wont ever get the pinball games running as smooth as this thing on no emulator, no chance

and there making all of the series for the GP32, so if you really wanna wait for something, id wait for the far superior Pinball Fantasies on Gp32, and buy that :)

Suport these guys, there doing a good job
buy both their pinball games!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how Pinball Dreams works in GP32, but I know in Amiga original was SUPERFUN, SUPERADICTIVE, SUPERGRAPHICS, SUPERSCROLL SUPERSMOOTH, SUPERMUSIC/SOUND (of course, i talk about Amiga ;-), SUPERSUPER jeje X-D, etc.. in a word, WONDERFUL :-D

I suppose (for technicals reasons), that the GP32 version is also very good, also because the GBA version is good being technically inferior...

Little Wizard don't now... but it seems good.

if the Web translators did not exist... pfff!... :)
¡Con lo fácil que me resulta expresarme en español joer! aahhh :-(

No hay problema! ;-)

Ah!
and a million thanks to Germany for his AMIGA 500! X-D

Un saludo!
;-)

- Wonder Boy -

sorry but in my opinion you cant even begin to compare pinball to little wizard.

The graphics on little wizard is the only game on JoyGP that demonstrates that the gp32 can make 2d games that match up to psx 2d games.
I have nearly every joygp game with the exception of winter is and Tanglee"s Magic Square and I only play little wizard now there is just no comparison. Also, in my opinion its the only game on JoyGP worth paying for.

I think anything that has to do with pinball is perfect and automatically cancels out all other competition, I don't have my GP32 yet, but when I get it and my mom lets me buy something again, I'm getting Pinball Dreams. :p

get both

I did and I am not disapointed, especially for the money.

MrT

Back