Loading Screen

Xenos85

Still Fresh
Is there anyway to replace the loading screen when the GP2X starts up? I have not figured out how. I do not have a Windows machine to use to look at the NAND flash memory, and have been unsuccessful on being able to see the GP2X under Mac OS X 10.4.7 (Intel). Thanks.

Xenos

The black bootup screen is stored in a header file in U-Boot created with bmp2h. The green one is the same except inside the kernel. In order to change the bootscreen, you'd need to compile and flash the relevant source.

I have founded the programs from germans person that changes gp2x loading screen, but with old firmwares. Can you fixes this things? Thanks.

XerXers2 posted on Aug 12 2006 at 07:14 AM said:
I have founded the programs from germans person that changes gp2x loading screen, but with old firmwares. Can you fixes this things? Thanks.
I'll get rights onto fixinging theses things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yono posted on Aug 12 2006 at 12:25 PM said:
XerXers2 posted on Aug 12 2006 at 07:14 AM said:
I'll get rights onto fixinging theses things.

I have to say we need to ignore this retard.

Shikaku posted on Aug 12 2006 at 10:01 AM said:

You know, making fun of a persons I.Q. gets you no where. It also shows the maturity of soem of the memebers and turns away potential developers and users.

I myself included. I am enjoying the breakout box I developed, I just came online to post pictrues and to share the joy of an attached keyboard , trackball and a few other delightful devices, but am hesitant now to do so.

Ah well. Think before you type, so you don't make yourself look like the ones you name and label.

~cr8tive Leo

I vote for the automatic scrambling of the word "retard" to read "duke of awesomeness". Before you say anything to contradict that, think how much more fun it will be to read old threads again, and how much more welcome people will feel!

cr8tive Leo posted on Aug 13 2006 at 02:04 PM said:
Shikaku posted on Aug 12 2006 at 10:01 AM said:

You know, making fun of a persons I.Q. gets you no where. It also shows the maturity of soem of the memebers and turns away potential developers and users.

I myself included. I am enjoying the breakout box I developed, I just came online to post pictrues and to share the joy of an attached keyboard , trackball and a few other delightful devices, but am hesitant now to do so.

Ah well. Think before you type, so you don't make yourself look like the ones you name and label.

~cr8tive Leo

*sigh...

Not again...! You MISSED a lot of things that were cleaned up by the mods that this troll did! I do not insult people unless they merit it!

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...p;p=431031&

Here's a topic he made and was banned for... (yet he came back)

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=30517

Here's another retarded post...

ETC.

Back