Lol I Failed! (Also A Question)

Corecannon

Still Fresh
After a series of events i cba explaining it turns out i never did order a Pandora when i thought i did since July. XD Anyway i now have £230? (maybe £250) I could either save up the remaining money (atm it could take a while) and try to order a first batch pandora asap, Give up on Pandora and find an alternative. although i already bought 2 16 SD cards a while back purley for Pandora (if anyone knows any good Pandora replacement that have SD card slots that'd be nice) or wait for batch 2 Pandora and order then. But then i have another question, anyone know what time the 2nd batch is estimated to be ready to buy and will it be more/less expensive?

I think you can still get in on the First batch stealth edition Pandoras. Email openpandorasales@gmail.com

Obviously, you will need some more money first though. Sell some shit.

EDIT: Ahhh you knew all that anyway. My advice still stands - that plain black case'll be worth some money in the future, I reckon.

Hmmm this is a tought choice. Odroid doesn't look all that good. the Design looks iffy and i don't like those controlls, But the specs look quite nice. Do you know if Odroid supports standard SD cards?

I'm probably gonna end up ordering a Pandora again though. but raising £50 is hard enough atm. WHat do you guys think?

Corecannon said:
Aaah, I'll buy it at a high price!
Got some RARE things on sale, stranger!
I know it's old, but that reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXx0qwe0wc :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
well... if I were you, I would save that last bit o' monies and GET A PANDORA... you know you want to :D

really, I wouldn't be trying to convince the average layman to buy one of these but you thought you HAD one... I mean that's gotta hurt DEEP... I couldn't imagine the pain I would feel if one day I checked my email and realized I DIDN'T have a preorder. I'd probably just die right there on the spot from a broken heart.

Get a Pandora. It should be released this year..

You could always try find a cheap used N900, but yes the ODROID is cheap. But I have never seen any of the specs for GPU (Pretty sure its not very good).

x68000 said:
Gruso said:
Buy low, sell high.
Or Buy when high, Sell when low :blink:
rh3jtt.jpg

Attachments

• rh3jtt.jpg
    rh3jtt.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 78
Corecannon said:
After a series of events i cba explaining it turns out i never did order a Pandora when i thought i did since July. XD Anyway i now have £230? (maybe £250) I could either save up the remaining money (atm it could take a while) and try to order a first batch pandora asap, Give up on Pandora and find an alternative. although i already bought 2 16 SD cards a while back purley for Pandora (if anyone knows any good Pandora replacement that have SD card slots that'd be nice) or wait for batch 2 Pandora and order then. But then i have another question, anyone know what time the 2nd batch is estimated to be ready to buy and will it be more/less expensive?

Simple. If you don't have the money, don't buy it. There's no reason to get yourself in debt. Buy the end of the day the Pandora is just a handheld computer, albeit the most amazing cool gaming device/umpc ever. Wait until you can afford it.

don't buy one, we will all post detailed descriptions of what we are doing with our Pandoras, and that will be as good as if you actually had one....right?

that's one serious fail though, I cant see how you thought you spent £250 when you actually didn't, maybe you should invest in a pocket calculator?

:D :p

here! have this one..... :pandora2ut4:

Back