First Batch Pre Order Question

witmen

Still Fresh
Sorry if this is a stupid question, But I did a search and couldn't find a definite answer.

I'm wondering if the first run of the Pandora is still available for pre order. The web site says:

Since the Pandora is a project started by only a few people (and it isn't even out yet), you can't buy it at any online stores! As the first batch is currently produced and shipped, pre-orders will be available at www.gbax.com , shop.gp2x.de or www.gp2xtr.com soon.

Please check back regularly to find out when preordering for the second batch starts.

So that mean yes I can still pre-order one or will be able to soon? I'm sorry the website isn't very clear. I'm hoping I can still get one of the first batch that's currently about to be shipped. I'm new to all of this just having discovered it today actually. But I love the concept and gotta have one.

Again sorry if I posted a stupid topic.

you can but ask: openpandorasales (at) gmail (dot) com will get you in touch with one of the very helpful ladies at CraigX's store.

It's always possible that there are units left, the way to find out is to email them. Send an email to openpandorasales@gmail.com, your contact person will most likely be a sweet gal named Jacquelyn.

Be aware, they are busy in an unbelievable way, so be patient if they don't respond right away.

Cheers, and welcome to the forums.

Thank you guys very much for the fast reply. I will send off an email to them right now. When I hear something I'll let everyone know what I found out.

witmen said:
Thank you guys very much for the fast reply. I will send off an email to them right now. When I hear something I'll let everyone know what I found out.
Cool, good to hear. If you want to let us know, I'd suggest using an existing thread (this one or another). Simply to keep down the clutter :)

Edit: @ SomeGuy99 - Yeah, that would make sense. Probably here and in the Help forum. Though I wouldn't use this specific thread, but make one specifically with the required info.

Edit2: @ Witman - No worries... sometimes people get flamed for not even trying to use the search function (btw, always use the advanced search the basic sucks, or use a google search with site:gp32x.de in it). However if you make the effort to find it yourself, we are usually more forgiving.

Side note, that search recommendation could also be useful to sticky.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, I hate to ask stupid questions on forums. But I really couldn't find the answer any where else. I'm glad I did ask because I'd really like to get one soon and I didn't know about that email address.

witmen said:
I agree, I hate to ask stupid questions on forums. But I really couldn't find the answer any where else. I'm glad I did ask because I'd really like to get one soon and I didn't know about that email address.

Oh no, not a stupid question. It would be helpful to the new people coming here having the useful info in an obvious place though.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a link in the store/buy/order (or whatever) section, then follow a link. Click on email and write.

Back