Pre-Ordered :d

Bosbeetle said:
Ah welcome fresh pre-orderererers :)
*sniff* *sniff*
Smells like... hope... and naivety. It's kinda nice, refreshing. Too bad it won't last long. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Bosbeetle said:
Ah welcome fresh pre-orderererers :)
Thanks, and really happy to know that I will have one!
That's so crazy, I was looking, 6 months ago, for a handheld to play emulators, like the dingoo a320, because the iphone sucks for that.
And, I found gbax.com, and saw the pandora !!
So, I pre-ordered. Happy to see that I'm not that far in batch 2 :p

You ordered yesterday and you're 150 in batch 2? I must be *very* early second batch then. Which is good, I guess; I'll get it sooner than I expected. Quite frankly, I thought they'd all be sold by now.

Ratfink said:
You ordered yesterday and you're 150 in batch 2? I must be *very* early second batch then. Which is good, I guess; I'll get it sooner than I expected. Quite frankly, I thought they'd all be sold by now.
From what I know, second batch notification is trickling out. It hasn't been made public knowledge that you can order from the second batch yet.

WizardStan said:
Ratfink said:
From what I know, second batch notification is trickling out. It hasn't been made public knowledge that you can order from the second batch yet.
You might want to check out the official OP website, its public there.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Ratfink said:

I was thinking the exact same thing since I received my Google Checkout confirmation on June 30th. I would urge people not to send an email just to find out their queue number though, Jacquelyn and Debs are probably very busy with more important inquiries. It will arrive when it arrives, just be patient.

fuji99 said:
I was thinking the exact same thing since I received my Google Checkout confirmation on June 30th. I would urge people not to send an email just to find out their queue number though, Jacquelyn and Debs are probably very busy with more important inquiries. It will arrive when it arrives, just be patient.
They are not the ones building the Pandora's, so at this point in the ball game, I'm sure their email load is lower than its been in the last two months.

Asking for patience is like telling a bear to shit in the woods.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Mjlink said:
They are not the ones building the Pandora's, so at this point in the ball game, I'm sure their email load is lower than its been in the last two months.
You're right, it's only going to delay them sending out the next Pandoras which Craig said he nearly finished last night.

^
For everyone who is complaining about the que, it might best be that those using it to fill orders are familiar with it and its order. You can't tell me that every one nub unit being switched around isn't delaying things too.

There was some irony in my statement as well, but maybe you don't know where bears shit.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Back