Look at this kid.....

Awww, poor awkward kid.  "My mom says it's too scary, sorry."  Yeah, I'm the kid that picked on him.

He commented on this video about Synergy FOS Android port and I clicked on his page. Found these vids. The first two had no views, but I subbed him and then he made the "1 sub special" for me.....

LMAO.  I actually liked that Angry Birds review.  I'm sick of detailed analysis of games listing their merits (or lack thereof) in a subjective manner.  I'd rather get my game info from a 12 year old with ADD.   :lol:

His way of talking is a bit creepy…

I won't watch his other videos!

I think its fake, the minecraft video reminds of professor frink from the simpsons.

with the mining and the crafting and iphone oheywhey

Creepy?  I don't know about that....he sounds like he has a mouthful of braces and he barely knows what he's doing...his "laugh" (or chuckle) is a bit weird, I'll give ya that.  Maybe he's older and it's all fake and the "truth" will come out after he gets a million hits after his dumb videos go viral.  Who knows?  I still laughed at that Angry Birds review.

Fake . I read paradise lost at 13 ( well my aunt asked what I wanted for Christmas ... ) and had the balls to criticize John Milton when talking to my literature teacher . Kids ain't half that stupid . Yes I am only half aware this thread is sarcastic . Also look at his un-proportionally large hands . He also says something in the minecraft video about abusive parents . Real kids don't mention that . Oh and ... His camera work is better than most belonging to adults .

yeah, that was a bit odd, but adolescents do do things like that. Yes, it is hard for me to imagine being that age, but I do remember being an asshole. 

Back