Looking For A Gp32 Blu

Fez

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi Im looking for a GP32 BLu for sale. I dont really care that much for extra games, it just has to work and not have a dodgy screen. Does anyone have one for sale thats not ridiculously over priced as many of them seem to be? Willing to negotiate.

Thanks

Fez

I dont mean to come across badly, but Ive been stuffed around and strung along too many times while trying to get one of these things. Plus I cant understand some of the US prices, people selling plain Gp32's upto $150 more than Gp32 BLUs?!?

Fez posted on Aug 25 2005 at 09:32 AM said:
I dont mean to come across badly, but Ive been stuffed around and strung along too many times while trying to get one of these things. Plus I cant understand some of the US prices, people selling plain Gp32's upto $150 more than Gp32 BLUs?!?

i have a secksi bundle thats comes with 2* 128, 64, 32 check it out but its a FLU :p which is better for outdoor play unless u stay in all the time.. then i suggest a BLU

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys thanks for your offers, you certainly have a good kit for sale there Drak, but yeah im stuck inside lecture theatres all day.

I have finally found my self a Gp32 its not lit but boxed in mint condition with a game and accessories, I got it for 51 pounds or 92 USD including first class postage. So I think I got a ok deal?

I'll PM you Rabbits.

Back