Looking For A Uk Zodiac Power Supply

silentalarm

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I havent used my Zodiac for a good few months as the two-pin power supply I had for it kinda blew up, so havent been able to charge it up....Plus I plan on having a sort-out and could do with some extra cash so I need a UK power supply for it so I can sell it on...don't suppose anyone here happens to have one handy, or know where I can find one?

Cheers

I don't have one, but what I used to do when I had an american psu was to modify usb cable so that the device charged via usb. It was only 500ma rather than the 1000ma, which meant it took over twice at long, but at least it worked :)

I don't have one, but what I used to do when I had an american psu was to modify usb cable so that the device charged via usb. It was only 500ma rather than the 1000ma, which meant it took over twice at long, but at least it worked :)

Yeah I read a tutorial on how to make a USB charger a little while back....and while that would be fine for me if I was planning on keeping it I would like to have a mains adapter if I'm going to sell it on.

That being said though, I'm going to pick up a USB extention cable and some electrical tape on Friday and give it a whirl :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back