Looking for draft readers [DUTCH ONLY]

Well this is an English forum, and as a moderator I am a model forum member and follow that language convention
I thought other languages were permitted, but upon revisiting the rules I see that now.

Also, even if people don't understand Dutch, they may or may not be interested in this particular Pandora use case.
I do find it interesting, and am also a little interested in the book, but I only know English, so...

That is also why I am amused.  It feels like

"Hey, I am writing this cool book on my Pandora!"

"Oh, lemme see!"

"Sure, it's in Dutch."

Not a criticism, just funny.  It's like a tease.

Let me let you get back to your thread.  Sorry for further derailment.  If it eventually gets translated I would like to take a look.

Also, even if people don't understand Dutch, they may or may not be interested in this particular Pandora use case.
Wait you write the novel on the pandora?
Is masochism part of the story?
Actually the Pandora keyboard is not that bad. For natural language input, it's even better than for coding ;)

But there certainly is room for improvement. I guess now you understand why I'm heavily participating in this thread :)

I do find it interesting, and am also a little interested in the book, but I only know English, so...

That is also why I am amused.  It feels like

"Hey, I am writing this cool book on my Pandora!"

"Oh, lemme see!"

"Sure, it's in Dutch."

Not a criticism, just funny.  It's like a tease.

Let me let you get back to your thread.  Sorry for further derailment.  If it eventually gets translated I would like to take a look.
Well I hoped the title of this thread was clear enough to avoid such disappointments :)

At some point I considered doing a Google Translate or something, just so non-Dutch speakers can give some feedback on the story (of course not on the language). But automated translation is probably too poor even just to understand the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: currently at 85,000 words, almost 250 pages. Still have used only the Pandora keyboard. Still looking for test readers (die Nederlands begrijpen).

Update: currently at 85,000 words, almost 250 pages. Still have used only the Pandora keyboard. Still looking for test readers (die Nederlands begrijpen).
Jeg begriper ikke nederlandsk. It resembles weak encryption.

_wb_ gooi maar mijn kant op. Ik maak wel even tijd.

Back