Looking for pandora console

Janaz

Still Fresh
Is anyone selling rebirth or 1ghz pandora? Price range for me is around $300-$400.

For a 1ghz the best deal you're likely to get for a barebones unit is around 650 without shipping, these aren't that old yet. Rebirths I've seen go for 250 albeit with defects... I'd look around this forum for when one such deal appears they are usually advertised

Rebirth could happen for around $300 on ebay. I've seen it happen, but it's not common. 1Ghz, though? Never. If it did, I'd buy one, replace my avatar with a pic of it, thank the goddess of fate for smiling on me(or whatever it is those type of chicks do for people), & then give someone my 1rst batch pandora complete with my 32GB SD card with all its contents for the cost of shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
The original topic is "no" unless said item is stolen or the person really really needs some drug money.
I think someone who really needed drug money would sell it to someone in RL for much less, i mean all means of communication with the OP community would be sold already right? Wouldn't be paying for an internet connection. Anyway the point here is that until a new production run creates some ease in the demand for pandoras of all kinds prices aren't going to go into the price range op is looking for.

Back