Looking To Trade My Ds For A Gp32 Flu

i sugest you to sell the ds and buy a gp32 from that money, may be better for you than a trade.
and good decison to get rid of that bugger :)

Yes, that is very good advice... If I wanted a DS, I might consider that trade, I don't have any reason to buy a DS. If anything, MAYBE a GBA, but the GP32 does everything I want out of a GBA with much greater ease, plus a LOT more. You shouldn't have bought the DS in the first place. Good luck getting rid of it.

NzoMatrix posted on Apr 19 2005 at 06:10 AM said:
I have a used DS with everything it came with and 1 game. And looking to trade it for a GP32 Flu.

Nintendo DS
Manuals
Original Box
2 Stylus
Hand Strap
Metroid Prime Demo
Battery
AC Adapter
+ Game
SuperMario 64 DS

Anyone interested lmk.

You are better off getting a BLU. The screen is far better than a FLU. FLU is frontlit like a gba-SP and has all of the flaws like poor contrast that the SP does. The BLU is backlit like a DS or PSP.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Apr 26 2005 at 09:22 PM said:
I have a used DS with everything it came with and 1 game. And looking to trade it for a GP32 Flu.

Nintendo DS
Manuals
Original Box
2 Stylus
Hand Strap
Metroid Prime Demo
Battery
AC Adapter
+ Game
SuperMario 64 DS

Anyone interested lmk.

You are better off getting a BLU. The screen is far better than a FLU. FLU is frontlit like a gba-SP and has all of the flaws like poor contrast that the SP does. The BLU is backlit like a DS or PSP.

That's a matter of opinion, I love my FLU screen looks crisp and clear as ever, plus I can play SNES with out worrying about whine lines. If you are happy wiht your BLU then great but to each their own!!!

tattooman posted on Apr 28 2005 at 10:12 PM said:
DaveC posted on Apr 26 2005 at 09:22 PM said:
I have a used DS with everything it came with and 1 game.  And looking to trade it for a GP32 Flu.

Nintendo DS
Manuals
Original Box
2 Stylus
Hand Strap
Metroid Prime Demo
Battery
AC Adapter
+ Game
SuperMario 64 DS

Anyone interested lmk.

That's a matter of opinion, I love my FLU screen looks crisp and clear as ever, plus I can play SNES with out worrying about whine lines. If you are happy wiht your BLU then great but to each their own!!!

Blu and Blu+ have different screens, Blu`s are not affected by the white bar problem, But the Blu+`s are.

Trooper

Back