Loose Stylus

surt

Website
surtspixels.googlepages.com
Just got my Pandora (Eeee!) and so far it seems flawless except the stylus won't lock in place (the opposite of what I was expecting given everyone else's accounts). If I tilt the Pandora just twenty degrees off horizontal the stylus slides right out.

Anybody have any suggestions to remedy this? I'd rather not have to resort to ugly solution of taping the stylus.

Do the Pandora styli vary significantly in thickness, such that a new stylus could be a better fit?

If you are comfortable taking the 5 screws off the back of the unit, 4 under battery, 1 between L & R Shoulder Buttons, you can figure out how to put the stylus holder back in place, it sounds like it fell out while assembling the unit or it got a good bounce during shipping. It's not a hard fix.

Thanks. There is no loose part inside the case. I've taken a photo of what's there. There is no separate part near the stylus so is the stylus holder missing altogether?

pandora_inside_back.jpg

It looks like it was missing from the mould factory. We can send you one. It just clips in. Email sales and they will post one to you.

Back