Loose video connection

Zande

Still Fresh
Hi guys.

I've had my pandora for less than a month and two days ago the video began going wonky. If my screen is anything less than fully open, the green and blue cut out and the screen goes redscale. The problem has gotten worse to the point where I must but slight pressure on the fully open screen to achieve full colour.

How would I go about fixing this?

that is the PTOD , the purple tint of death. You'll have to go through a RMA process with your seller, just drop them an email. you will get a RMA form in week.

I'd advise asking your seller for an RMA, but see if you can post it to ED directly. If you return it to Craig then he has to send it on to ED for fixing anyway so you might as well cut out the middle man and get the job done faster. That's what I did :)

D.

Would it be safer to request RMA instead of buying the cable and trying it myself?
Yeah. I'm not sure how experienced you are with repairing electronics, but even if you've done it before I'd personally send it back to OP, for the simple reason that if they break it, then you get a replacement unit. If you break it, it's just broken.

Back