Lumines Clone

kolibri

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hello !

As I said in the title, what about a Lumines clone for the wiz ? I think it's the best puzzle game in the world ( :D ), so it could be good to see it on gp2x wiz ;) I don't think it's so difficult to do, when I saw freewares like bubble train I'm a bit reassured. If someone is motivated ...(I can't prog so I hope somebody will hear my calls :D )

Thanks for answering ^^

PS : Sorry for all my English mistakes :unsure:

Thanks for answering ^^

PS : Sorry for all my English mistakes :unsure:
Yeah, I'd like to see something like this as well. For now, if you'd like though kolibri, there is Lumines clone that can be played on the Wiz through the GameBoy Advance emulator gpSP. Someone made a Lumines clone for the Gameboy Advance called Gleam. If you search around a bit on google, you can likely find it. I'd give you a link, but I'm at work where websites are blocked by a filter, and that makes searching the internet very difficult. But I can assure you that Gleam does play on gpSP. I've tried it myself, and it works great. Maybe that will hold you over until someone makes a wiz version. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thanks for pointing me towards Gleam! I already had luminesweeper for the GBA, but it's significantly less polished at the moment. This looks a whole lot nicer.

Yeah ! Gleam is great, thanks punkrockserfer !
You're quite welcom kolibri. Beware though kolibri and DurTahar (and anyone else who is enjoying Gleam). I just updated to the latest gpSP v6 and it appears that a bug is preventing Gleam from running on this new version. It worked on v5, but for some reason it's broken on this version. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not updated yet, so I suppose I'll hold off. There were only two games I had for the GBA that didn't run and I didn't particularly care about either of them (just went through a list of roms and started picking anything that sounded interesting). Everything else runs perfectly fine, so I don't see a reason to update suddenly.

Back