Macs

I've never tried PSX emulation before...

...but as to the ram upgrade. I'd suggest you go to http://www.crucial.com/ and plop in your model information. It should tell you exactly what sort of ram your machine needs.

saehn posted on Feb 7 2007 at 08:38 PM said:
By the way, your self-awarded trophy graphic is very funny. I like how you can see that it was edited. Using the judge's quote like that is great. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Blah posted on Feb 6 2007 at 09:50 PM said:
There is flash for linux but you have to install it yourself.
nickspoon posted on Feb 7 2007 at 11:52 AM said:
Mudi posted on Feb 7 2007 at 04:18 AM said:
Is there a PPC-Flash for Linux? The Intel one is great, but I didn't think there was a PPC build for linux...
There isn't, no. Flash 9 for Linux (x86 only, not even x86-64) is really good, just as good as the Windows one, and without that awful audio/video desync that you had in Flash 7.
See I'm not crazy, I knew that there was no Flash for PPC Linux...

Does anyone know of a good low end NES emu for OSX? I got Snes9x to run really good on my G3 Pismo powerbook, but have yet to find a good NES emu.

Hopefully someday Gnash will get to the point where it doesn't suck and those of us on non-supported platforms can have a proper Flash alternative.

I'm a pc

pcik0.png

NoidZ posted on Feb 10 2007 at 01:29 PM said:
You just got pwnd :lol:

Damn, I hate "nerd/counter strike" language <_<

How did I get owned, those are both my accounts...

Look at locations.

Dear god I have to get a 2X :p

Nova posted on Feb 10 2007 at 02:35 PM said:
NoidZ posted on Feb 10 2007 at 01:29 PM said:
You just got pwnd :lol:

Damn, I hate "nerd/counter strike" language <_<

How did I get owned, those are both my accounts...

Look at locations.

Dear god I have to get a 2X :p

Well, checking someones location to check out if it's someone with 2 accounts (replying to eachother) isn't the first thing I do when replying you know :lol:

Just delete a couple posts early in the thread, then it'll be on the same page. :lol:

Back