Main Page

Peter R said:
EvilDragon said:
Well, GPH didn't even send hando, the board admin, even a gp2x. I did it. They never did send him anything.
So he rather did want to support us and not the WIZ...
Another reason is that he has VERY little time... and set up the Pandora section long before the WIZ section. Back then, he had a bit more time for that.
That implies that he has been promised a free Pandora :p. So of course no-one should ever do anything out of the kindness of their heart and must always be bribed by free things then?

No, nobody promised him that.
However, I'll send him one. And I'll also send him a WIZ.

Last edited:
Can you guys stop bitching? It's annoying. I'm getting a wiz too and inbetween the stupid posts clogging the pandora forum and the bawwing about the pandora and arguing that goes on in the wiz forum, I can't get information or insightful discussion on either.

hmm... since this has turned into a pandora vs. Wiz debate, i'll join in...

1.well, as multiple people have mentioned, the pandora a community thing, thus more community involvement.
2.The Wiz is more of a proprietary device with open source software. No community involvment, more behind the scenes stuff.
3.In the pandora forum, theres buzz about preorders and stuff which the mainstream person would not care about. This is an illusion of activity.
4. more to be seen in the pandora section(renders, videos, etc)

The silence only worries me for one reason. As I've seen Squidge is working on the SNES emulator which is great, but I do worry about there being no real buzz around the unit. If there's no buzz I'm afraid people wont be developing for the unit as much as the pandora and it will have no software to play around with when I get the unit. 8)

Hopefully this won't be the case. It'd be nice to see more activity wiz-side, but who am I to judge?

Last edited by a moderator:
'pandora' said:
Agreed, shame we don't have any mods on our side. ;)
I'm a mod and I whole heartily support the Wiz, I'm doing my best to report back to GPH any problems and to test the unit to destruction ( Which I almost did with my first unit :) ). Plus I'm still writing Berzerk 2X which is now primarily aimed at the Wiz ( If anyone wants to help with the GFX it would be very welcomed as that's my weakest point ).

I'm not saying I don't support the Pandora because I do, but I personally have more interest in the Wiz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back