Making The 30th A Holiday?

Mjlink

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
Hey all!

I have the luxury of being able to schedule myself off work next Tuesday.

Just wondering what the rest of you were doing?
Sick (cough) day, skipping school/class, personal day, the mysterious death of your? Etc

Peace!

Link

Mjlink said:
Hey all!

Just wondering what the rest of you were doing?
Sick (cough) day, skipping school/class, personal day, the mysterious death of your? Etc

Peace!

Link
I'll be at work, but will be sure to have myself generally free to close my office door for a few if need be. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think people are really overestimating how quickly these'll sell.
I highly doubt it'll be necessary to stay home from work/school to get one before they sell out. I'd imagine anytime on the 30th or 31st and you'd be fine.

Frank Grimes said:
I think people are really overestimating how quickly these'll sell.
I highly doubt it'll be necessary to stay home from work/school to get one before they sell out. I'd imagine anytime on the 30th or 31st and you'd be fine.
If you manage to preorder one on the 31st September, I am apt to pay the bill for you ;)

I am going to be at work, but will definitely check the preorder info in the morning no matter what.

I told my boss when I went back to work for him that I needed tuesdays off for online schooling, he scheduled me for tuesday next week so I left him a note saying he could pay me time and a half, because my schooling is more important than working for him! So he called today and told my bro to tell me I had tuesday off, lucky coincidence on my part I guess :)

So you're getting payed extra to pre-order your pandora? I want your job!

I won't be taking a day off because I don't start uni until the next week. I'll be waking up bright and early to check my email.

No, he decided to let me have the day off instead... but it would've been getting payed extra to if I still had to work ;) (cause there's no doubt I would've cracked one of the nearby wirelesses wide open to ensure I could get it :p)

I don't know what I'm going to do. probably stay up until the early hours until the preorder becomes available.

Thats would be a waste of free day, since I have a big feeling that the pre-order button won't appear before Sept. 30, 23:59 -12:00 GMT.

From your title, I thought you were going to suggest making the 30th some sort of national bank holiday, like Pandora day or something...

My day job ends in two days! so that just leaves my evening job which I don't start until 4pm GMT, oh shit, no I have to do slipways next Tuesday noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I actually have free that day. Although i'm with my girlfriend that day. I should find 2 mins to order it ^_^. I got the money ready

Sir Nobax said:
. . . I have a big feeling that the pre-order button won't appear before Sept. 30, 23:59 -12:00 GMT.
Craig floated the idea of opening preorders at around 1-2pm GMT. That'll make it as late as midnight in Australia, which is fine with me! :)

Going on my current status i'll probably be sick in bed. Dragging myself out for the afternoon shouldn't be impossible, my brain'll just have a tough time concentrating on the task.

I finish work tomorrow, and start Uni on Monday.

No class scheduled for Tuesday though :D

I'll take a day off when the pandora arrives (providing im able to get a pre-ordered one) but not just to pre-order... :huh:

Back