Making The 30th A Holiday?

Craig has already stated that we should be "OK" within a couple of days, meaning that he isn't expecting them to all sell out within the first day, so no worrys about panic preordering, anytime that day should seal you a pre-order.

As luck would have it, I need to use up my vacation days before my hire date, which was in early October. So I'll be off that entire week regardless. Plenty of time to practice my clicking. :lol:

Not sure about finances though... I might have to use some beer money. :unsure:

So long as they let me know how the hell I'm supposed to pay in a reasonable timeframe, I'm hoping to preorder around noon, as it's the only time I can get to a computer that day. :rolleyes:

I have a different schedule every week, so I was able to take the day off rather than work. I work about 50 hours a week and don't have time during my work day to check a computer every hour or few hours.

I'm not using a vacation day! :)

Peace

Link

Dunno ... I might be really busy... Either my pregnant wife will be heaving with contractions in the delivery room, or I'll be sitting around holding a baby in my arms, figuring what to do about the smell and the screaming. Ah, what the heck - it's never too early to get them started with toys like this!

sverm said:
Dunno ... I might be really busy... Either my pregnant wife will be heaving with contractions in the delivery room, or I'll be sitting around holding a baby in my arms, figuring what to do about the smell and the screaming. Ah, what the heck - it's never too early to get them started with toys like this!
That's the spirit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyosys said:
sverm said:
That's the spirit!

2nd that ;)

Hopefully the preorder wil start when I wake up before going to work or I'll be on my comp at work and keep an out for when the preorder does open up.

I just hope all the Pandoras are sold out before CronoTriggerfan gets one. j/k :p I hope everyone who wants one gets one in the first batch. I want to see the Pandora succeed.

Kayday said:
Hopefully the preorder wil start when I wake up before going to work or I'll be on my comp at work and keep an out for when the preorder does open up.

I just hope all the Pandoras are sold out before CronoTriggerfan gets one. j/k :p I hope everyone who wants one gets one in the first batch. I want to see the Pandora succeed.

Mehmehmehmeh. :lol: At this point, I'm actually contemplating staying home for the first hour of the day to secure one, dunno though...

I have the luxury of being able to schedule myself off work next Tuesday.

Nah, I'll save my days off until the device shows up on my doorstop.

CronoTriggerfan said:
So long as they let me know how the hell I'm supposed to pay in a reasonable timeframe,
Hasn't it been pretty well established that we're going to have to buy it through gbax.com?

VRAndy said:
CronoTriggerfan said:
So long as they let me know how the hell I'm supposed to pay in a reasonable timeframe,
Hasn't it been pretty well established that we're going to have to buy it through gbax.com?
No. Re-read the email update again, too lazy to pick it out. :lol:

Lucky me indeed.

I've already had a vacation planned for some time for the entire next week. :D

The money is put aside and I'm all ready to go assuming I don't chicken out due to my negative worries about the recent dry spell of information and/or videos. :unsure:

-Scott

really don't stress about the preorder's running out
i doubt they will at least for a few days
and i'm only going to be excited when i have one physically in my hands and i will play with it during school (high school teachers are oblivious to everything, we threw a desk and the grade sheet out the window and my physics teacher didn't notice :))

I am going to be taking the next month off to pre-order the pandora. I will also be buying a new computer to order the pandora on. I will also be buying new fingers to type the pre-order form with.

dak said:
I am going to be taking the next month off to pre-order the pandora. I will also be buying a new computer to order the pandora on. I will also be buying new fingers to type the pre-order form with.
No new brain to control your new fingers? Geez man you're taking a big risk there!

I have the cash ready in paypal,but i have no idea what the process is,how do we buy the pandora on
the 30th ,do i receive an email then follow a link ,or does a link apear on the main webpage ?

i havent been reading my emails as i have been really busy ,so have no idea how to buy the pandora
on the 30th.

also ,will a paypal acount do ,or would i need a delta or switch card to make payment
thanks guys.

cant wait ,i will be buying soon after the orders are being taken,im a stay at home dad
with a 7 month old ,so i have time do make the order,the count down is exciting.

Paddy

paddy said:
I have the cash ready in paypal,but i have no idea what the process is,how do we buy the pandora on
the 30th ,do i receive an email then follow a link ,or does a link apear on the main webpage ?

i havent been reading my emails as i have been really busy ,so have no idea how to buy the pandora
on the 30th.

also ,will a paypal acount do ,or would i need a delta or switch card to make payment
thanks guys.

cant wait ,i will be buying soon after the orders are being taken,im a stay at home dad
with a 7 month old ,so i have time do make the order,the count down is exciting.
Paddy

Read this thread.

Frank Grimes said:
I think people are really overestimating how quickly these'll sell.
I highly doubt it'll be necessary to stay home from work/school to get one before they sell out. I'd imagine anytime on the 30th or 31st and you'd be fine.
I've mentioned this as well. While you suckers are nodding off with barrels of coffee at your nightstands awaiting the pre-order button, I'll be sleeping! ;) Then I'll wake up refreshed the next morning and get to it when I feel like it. Ha!

Ashwin said:
(high school teachers are oblivious to everything, we threw a desk and the grade sheet out the window and my physics teacher didn't notice :))
Wow! And teachers say I need to pay attention. :lol:

As for me I won't be celebrating until it arrives at my doorstep. It won't start shipping until late November.

Back