Making The 30th A Holiday?

WhiteFalcon said:
Frank Grimes said:
I think people are really overestimating how quickly these'll sell.
I highly doubt it'll be necessary to stay home from work/school to get one before they sell out. I'd imagine anytime on the 30th or 31st and you'd be fine.
If you manage to preorder one on the 31st September, I am apt to pay the bill for you ;)

I am going to be at work, but will definitely check the preorder info in the morning no matter what.

Be careful what you say, I might take you up on that offer :p

As awesome as it would be for the devs for them to sell out in the first day, I just don't see it happening... Maybe in a week, but we'll see :)

I won't be pre-ordering (won't have the money in time), but I think I'd rather wait until the second batch anyway, so that there'll be lots of great software by the time I get it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Frank Grimes said:
As awesome as it would be for the devs for them to sell out in the first day, I just don't see it happening... Maybe in a week, but we'll see :)
Yeah, I think it would be highly unlikely in the first day, but as you said, we will see.
Frank Grimes said:
I won't be pre-ordering (won't have the money in time), but I think I'd rather wait until the second batch anyway, so that there'll be lots of great software by the time I get it :)
Yeah, I would say so, since a lot of devs wont be coding blind anymore :)
It is a bit agitating. just because it compiled does not mean it will work. sadly. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back