Mame talk

I likes me some MAME!

Would really like nub support.

Hoping SteveM has some free time and would run with the MAME ball again. I'm still thanking that good man every time I get my MAME groove on.

Last edited by a moderator:
i want all this stuff for mame on pandora too. for a long time now. lets also not forget that misfit mame on pandora would be cool too.

Most of he roms don't work on mame4all.

It's nice emulator with nice gui and excellent setup screen,just needs better compatibility.

The gp2x mame emulator plays more roms and is one of the best mame emulator on any handheld,in a way pandora one is disappointing,when gp2x play more and it did run full speed with no problem plus pandora doesn't have fba an cps2 emulators.

Which mame emulator play fba and cps games.

The neo geo emulator can it play home version games,it's keeps on playing arcade mode games.

Most of he roms don't work on mame4all.

It's nice emulator with nice gui and excellent setup screen,just needs better compatibility.

The gp2x mame emulator plays more roms and is one of the best mame emulator on any handheld,in a way pandora one is disappointing,when gp2x play more and it did run full speed with no problem plus pandora doesn't have fba an cps2 emulators.

Which mame emulator play fba and cps games.

The neo geo emulator can it play home version games,it's keeps on playing arcade mode games.
You must have wrong romsets m8 ive went through mame4all extensivly and every thing ive tried has worked the only issues i can see is sound issues ie narc strikeforce and incomplete neogeo emulation(not that the average person would notice) [Removed] .Ps the full gp2x set works in mame4all so dont know what you are doing wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back