MAME

Lord Namsu

Website
Visit site
I know you can get MAME for the GP32, but does anyone know if I'll be able to play Prehistoric Isle or does it just run the older Arcade games, (Pacman, Space Invaders, Donkey Kong etc.)

Actually, you can't get MAME for GP32 at the moment. Hopefully soon.

At the moment, it's only older games, but I'm sure a few newer ones will be incorporated, depending on the limitations of the GP32s hardware.

My mistake, I got my GP32 from gbax.com and they sent a cd with it, on which there is an arcade emulator made by craig, in the text file he says he's gonna make a version of MAME.

Ok forget that craigx posted this on the other site

Hiya,

After seeing Rylehs mame progress, and a serious lack of time i decided to concentrate on doom.

Ryleh has a brilliant 200 game version of MAME which he will release soon i hope.

I didn't get much further than adding the pacman and phoenix hardware to the 8080 thing plus it was running at weird speeds (too fast).

-Craig

www.gbax.com

So it looks like we r set soon :)

Hope ryleh dosent mind me telling you guys

Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ on Crack!

Is there anything this Ryleh guy isn't porting? I see him mentioned all the time on this board, but I've never seen a post from him. Then it just came to me: He clearly doesn't have time to post because he's porting everything (up to and including HAL from 2001: a space odyssey) to the GP32.

dont u think hal looks so cute with that lil red eye.....no hal dont kill me PLEASE DONT KILL ME HAL HAL HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.................................................................................

Back