mame106

sukhi2011

I'm having trouble with mame106 it won't show up in emulators list,i have pnd installed pandora>menu>apps.

It's common courtesy to check for other threads that relate to your issue before even considering posting your own.

Right on the front page of this section is a thread titled "Can't see my MAME app", which documents not only the same problem as you're having, but also includes a workaround, as well.

Please read that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
the wiki says - http://pandorawiki.org/User_manual#Installing_a_PND_file_.28an_application.29

move the pnd to /pandora/menu or /pandora/desktop

where did you read that pnd goes in /pandora/menu/apps? Does it work with others?
I seen it evil dragon videos,he was showing how to install apps and games into pandora.

Have to tried to work starblade,tekken 3,ridge racer,virua racing in mame4all can you help.

You aked if it work with others, oh yeah of course they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you use the version from the repo? This one might only work with new hf6. Try the one from the appstore.

Did you use the version from the repo? This one might only work with new hf6. Try the one from the appstore.
Yes i have hf6 and i have emu from home repo,believe me mame106 is an awesome emulator,which has strong compatibility,i'm very impressed even it's not playing the games i want it to.

Plays most sf and shooters like r type leo.

the pnd system actually will scan for subdirectories, so you can organize your apps; /pandora/menu/apps and /pandora/menu/games will work (for example) and still show their goods in the appropriate menus.

I think I recently introuced a change to limit how far it will descend during a scan, but I think I set that only for root of SD scans. (As of current hotfixes, you can put apps at root of SD and they'll be found, too.)

jeff

Back