Married?

Are you married?

• Total voters

Ravnos said:
WizardStan said:
trooper said:
Dunny said:
Been with the same girl for 17 years, No marriage on the cards, there's absolutely no need.
I couldn't agree with you more, Why spoil it ?, What is there to prove ?.
There is one thing I can say to change your minds.
Wedding cake!

You don't have to have a wedding to buy one of those. Though it would be a little weird.

"Awww, who's the lucky girl?"
"Uh, no one. I'm just really hungry"

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
trooper said:
Dunny said:
Been with the same girl for 17 years, No marriage on the cards, there's absolutely no need.
I couldn't agree with you more, Why spoil it ?, What is there to prove ?.
There is one thing I can say to change your minds.
Wedding cake!

Don't like wedding cake :)

D.

WizardStan said:
Dunny said:

D.
:eek:
Well, I know who I'm never asking to marry me then.

I on the other hand LOVE wedding cake...

WizardStan said:
Dunny said:

D.
:eek:
Well, I know who I'm never asking to marry me then.

You're not my type - I like 'em with girlie bits. Somehow your nick conjures up a bloke in a Robe and Wizard hat....

Anyhow, My mother has been married 7 times now (she likes a new blender) so there's very little chance that I'll end up getting hitched having seen what her husbands go through...

D.

I would argue that simply asking a random group of people if they were married or not is at least a nudge in the direction of creepy. We're just taking it closer to its natural conclusion.

I'm not sure about the rest of the world, but here in Scotland one slice of the wedding cake is kept in perpetuity. Usually in some sort of air tight, plastic container in the freezer.

I think it's a metaphor for un-ending love or some food-sex game yet to happen.

Fingers crossed for the un-ending love :)

WizardStan said:
I would argue that simply asking a random group of people if they were married or not is at least a nudge in the direction of creepy. We're just taking it closer to its natural conclusion.

You only just noticed? B)

In all honesty, it's just something I thought would spark up an intelligent discussion, hearing different views about the subject from people that come from different cultures.

I want wedding cake!!!!! As long as it's a fruit cake. Like Christmas cake.

I also wanna get married! I really want a themed wedding. First I need to find some that would put up with me, then persuade them that they want to marry me and THEN make them want to dress up as pirates for the biggest day of their life. Although, if they were willing to put up with me then they'd have to be desperate, so they'd marry anyone and they could be easily blackmailed into a themed wedding. Sorted.

Edits: Pirates or witches and wizards. A discworld theme would be :wub:

Sea dog? Ye canna beat a gentleman o' fortune! Thar be nothin' better then makin' th' bride keel haul th' plank! I mean, aisle! An' cake! Thar be some fine chin waggin' when th' laddies come chasin' th' bouquet I tell ye. I think a swashbuckler theme weddin' would be great.

Javacat said:
I want wedding cake!!!!! As long as it's a fruit cake. Like Christmas cake.

I also wanna get married! I really want a themed wedding. First I need to find some that would put up with me, then persuade them that they want to marry me and THEN make them want to dress up as pirates for the biggest day of their life. Although, if they were willing to put up with me then they'd have to be desperate, so they'd marry anyone and they could be easily blackmailed into a themed wedding. Sorted.

Edits: Pirates or witches and wizards. A discworld theme would be :wub:

Couple of things

You can buy wedding cake at any time. The cake isn't the lie....
Have a theme of two people prepared to put up with each others shit. You give her your Boba Fett figures she gives you her GHDs. Trust me - you will get to keep Mr Fett.

Pirates, witches and wizards are the female equivalent of Kryopnite. Florists can counteract this.

Back