Mashmods Voltage Mod And Screen Replacement

What are people doing to their GP32? I've had mine for over a year and I don't have a single scratch, I just keep it in the gp32 bag/casing when I travel and use a lens cloth when ever I see a scratch, dirt or dust and it disappears. People must be using it as a football or something if you get scratches that don't go away.

pip posted on May 5 2004 at 12:38 PM said:
What are people doing to their GP32? I've had mine for over a year and I don't have a single scratch, I just keep it in the gp32 bag/casing when I travel and use a lens cloth when ever I see a scratch, dirt or dust and it disappears. People must be using it as a football or something if you get scratches that don't go away.
Even so glass is still better as it is clearer, as glass is clearer than plastic and it doesn't have that blue coating on it. Plus you don't have to act like you are doing brain surgery when you clean glass as it is much harder and not as easy to scratch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to keep mine in perfect condition for collectors in 30 years time or whatever, so no paint jobs, voltage or ram mods unless there is a *good* reason for it.

Mikey posted on May 5 2004 at 09:29 PM said:
I'm trying to keep mine in perfect condition for collectors in 30 years time or whatever, so no paint jobs, voltage or ram mods unless there is a *good* reason for it.

I thought they were all good reasons in themselves ;)
I mean like games that really need them etc B). I used to want to do it, but when i got my gp replaced iv kept it mint, and want to keep it that way :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it from me, the world's most dirt & smudge-phobic, anal-retentive clean freak; this plastice screen is some sort of smudge magnet. I keep it in a small pleather bag with 2 lens cloths cushioning it, and it still gets slight smudges from the cloth resting on it. I also got an e-mail stating it is shipping today (5/5/04). YAY!

It makes the buttons more responsive. Like if you had unresponsive A and shoulder buttons, he'd replace the membrane and they'd be very responsive.

EDIT: Where are people sending their GP32 to? The mashmods.com site is down, is it not?

Back