Mashmods....

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
Yeah, so I was wondering why my Gp32 was still blurry, I wanted to clean the glass screen so I took off the grey part. After I took off the glass screen, I found out that the plastic screen was still under it. Why da fuck are there 2 screens, it makes no sense, I could understand if I had asked for it, but my plastic screen was scratched up to da max. DAMN YOU MASH! I have no clue why he left the other screen on, i'm guessing its because it was hard to install the glass screen, so he put the plastic screen, and put the glass screen over it. Piece of shit.

Recap: I wanted to clean my glass screen because I thought it was dirty, when I took off the glass screen, the plastic screen was under it as well. Why do you ask? I still wonder till this moment.

Are you sure that the "Plastic screen" wasn't part of the FLU (if you have a FLU). I think that a FLU has a screen under the first to do something (the lightguide mabye?).

I'm pretty sure its a screen, its the same one that GBAX.com sells. It's the same screen that I had on when I sent them to mashmods.

I don't know, their site went down, has gone down before also.

I think it will go up later, he said he was going to start doing N-gage mods and such.

Oh god no. Mashmods used to be great but now they've slipped.

In defence of Mashomds: I bought a frontlit Gameboy Color of them and it is perfect. Also, I sent them my defective GP32 which they failed to fix and they refunded me for the the money I had paid. They were pretty friendly with the emails and let me know what was happening.

I ended up buying a new FLU GP32 from GBAX.com which was guarenteed to overclock to 166mhz, which it does for about 7 minutes before crashing. I haven't bothered to complain or anything as I hardly ever need to over clock as I am more into 8 bit emulation than 16 bit.

This mustve taken place a long time ago. I remember the days when they had good services, but ever since their site went down the first time, they fail to respond to emails promptly, inform you whats, and it seems their service is sloppy now.

Back