GP2X Math Libs?

nickspoon

vultum stultum habes
Currently trying to port flirt (a Flash runtime) to the GP2X, but I've come across a problem.

It requires the math libs for trig and the like. I would, if needs be, recompile it from source, but I can't seem to find the source :(.

Has anybody got math libs working, or simply the source of math so I can compile it?

Thanks in advance.

I find it very difficult to believe you've found a toolchain that doesn't come with libm, so I'm guessing you're not linking it correctly. You are using -lm aren't you?

Yes, I'm using -lm. DevKitGP2X doesn't appear to have a libm.a, and I don't have a math.h either. Help would be appreciated.

It's compiling now, as I've found all the libs. (just made it fall back on to the Dev-Cpp libs directory).

Unfortunately, I get loads of "[Warning] '__cdecl__' attribute directive ignored" errors then "[General Error] Too many messages; abort."

Help?

nickspoon posted on Dec 21 2005 at 02:53 PM said:
It's compiling now, as I've found all the libs. (just made it fall back on to the Dev-Cpp libs directory).

Unfortunately, I get loads of "[Warning] '__cdecl__' attribute directive ignored" errors then "[General Error] Too many messages; abort."

Help?

Hmmmm, so your mixing X86 libs and ARM libs, that is not going to work to well ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
you can use uclibc or newlib as standart library, they are both small and designed for embedded systems, for gp2x it's better then libc

Yes, I'm using -lm. DevKitGP2X doesn't appear to have a libm.a, and I don't have a math.h either. Help would be appreciated.

Umm mine does. In 'sysroot/usr/lib' and 'sysroot/usr/include' respectively (both within the devkitGP2X directory.

You should have those and the compiler should pick up the header automatically. I don't want to ask a stupid question here but are you definitely compiling with 'arm-linux-gcc.exe'?

Back