Maybe I Will Exchange Gp32 + 128 Smc For Gp2x (1st Ed)

renejr902

Website
Visit site
tomorrow i will receive my gp32 with a 128 megs smc. but im not sure if i will keep it or exchange it for a gp2x ( the first edition without the stylus). i will play it for a few days and take my decision.

if i decide to exchange it , i will exchange my gp32 + the 128 mb smc for a gp2x without any sd card.
is someone interested ? im from canada

you can pm me or send me email: renejr902@hotmail.com

I don't mean to be too critical here and this is just my humble opinion:

I'd be surprised if anyone takes you up on the offer. Look at it from someone who owns a GP2X. Why would they want to swap their better handheld for a less capable one?

It's a bit like saying, would you swap a PS3 for a PS2 with memory card? I doubt it. I would imagine someone *might* do it if you sweeten the deal a bit more or perhaps if the GP32 was a BLU model and totally mint/unused condition or something like that.

someone thats have already a F200 and a F100 may want to exchange his old F100 for a gp32 if he didnt have one. what can you do with a f100 and a f200. the f100 becoime useless. its why i asked the question

Its the NLU no light edition, i bought it to play it in sunlight. but if i dont find it useful in sunlight, maybe i will take a f100 gp2x to playing indoor.

ANYWAY a gp32 nlu with a 128 mb ( when its listed in US/canada on ebay will sell for the same price than gp2x. i know it. i lost several time on ebay a gp32 nlu from US. but from UK its sell lower price.

2-3 weeks ago i lost a gp32 NLU at 71$ on eaby without any card. ( and a 128 smc sell for 35-40$)

and yesterday

a gp2x f100 end at 87$ us.

SO, do you see my point now ?

No, actually, I don't. I've let pass numerous BLU and FLU because I just didn't have any use for them. NLU have sold in the $40-60 range. Like anything vintage, prices fluctuate (like Gamates, which have a price range of anywhere from $70-270, as recent auctions indicate). Put simply, a NLU is not equal to a GP2X. Sorry.

edit: PS- http://cgi.ebay.com/GP2X-F-100-Black-Gamep...1QQcmdZViewItem

yeah 40-60$ but a 128 smc sell for 35-40$
the gp2x ebay item price is high because it has 2 x 4gb card
but a few days ago one end at 87$

anyway i will keep it . ITS REALLY KICK ASS in SUNLIGHT. COOL. but see my tread about my problem with it :( i cant get the usb cable to work. it seems you cant put free launcher with a card reader

renejr902 said:
yeah 40-60$ but a 128 smc sell for 35-40$
the gp2x ebay item price is high because it has 2 x 4gb card
but a few days ago one end at 87$
anyway i will keep it . ITS REALLY KICK ASS in SUNLIGHT. COOL. but see my tread about my problem with it :( i cant get the usb cable to work. it seems you cant put free launcher with a card reader

No, $40-60 for a NLU and one 128 SMC. Whatever though, enjoy your gp32- they're great little devices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back