MegaGP

nufu

Still Fresh
does anyone reckon gamepark will pull their finger out their arse and get round to setting up megagp for the non korean of us

me: pinball dreams for a fiver? Ill take it!

them: Ù´ÚÆÇÀ» ±¼·¯°¡´Â!

me: damn you!

see the problem we face

anyone else feel this is an injustice? :blink:

if gamepark carry out their promises of a UK launch, this is likely to be fixed. until then...

--jo "directhex" shields

if you set up some kind of deal with GP can you wangle it so us UKers can buy MoviePark easier?

I think Craig is doing a grand job of promoting the GP32... so leave the guy alone and i'm sure he'll bring us news sometime soon! :D

nufu posted on Mar 19 2003 said:
me: pinball dreams for a fiver? Ill take it!

them: Ù´ÚÆÇÀ» ±¼·¯°¡´Â!

me: damn you!

see the problem we face
LOL!

I cant see GP32 being released over here, if it is.... well what shop do you think will stock it? GAME, I doubt because.... its too unstable for them, I mean £20 games and open source wont make them any money and all the kids with GP32s wont know jack, GAME didnt release the Gamecube modems because they thought it wouldnt be profitable! I think if GP32 is released in UK, it will be like Neo Geo : ( which had few good games/bad translations and high prices.... just my view, not what I want to happen.....

Last edited by a moderator:
it s a shame that they have completly no change to compare to the GBA. hey i like nintendo but the gamepark 32 is soooo much better... aah %$/&@ it!

Back