Merry Christmas

If you aren't a Jew (apart from Madonna of course, she is a Jew who believes in Jesus wtf), merry crystmuss!

Goity posted on Dec 24 2006 at 08:40 AM said:
If you aren't a Jew (apart from Madonna of course, she is a Jew who believes in Jesus wtf), merry crystmuss!
madonna isnt really a jew. Just like she isnt really british.

She's really a fake though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goity posted on Dec 24 2006 at 01:40 PM said:
(apart from Madonna of course, she is a Jew who believes in Jesus wtf)

Heh - if this was another time in another forum, I'd comment on that ;)

Merry Christmas to you all.

Jews don't believe in Jesus? That's the first I've ever heard of that...

40fhpc2.jpg

nickspoon posted on Dec 24 2006 at 12:31 PM said:
I can't detect sarcasm :eek:

;)

Merry Hexmas everybody. Cant wait to get bladdered later tonight. Thought id write it now as my motor skills, linguistic skills, etc. will probably be fucked (although my linguistic skills are terrible at the mo).

Edit: id also like to take the time to say merry xmas to those bastards sitting behinds desks at 10 downing street and at the White House. Hurry up and get out of office! Both of you!

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 24 2006 at 06:26 PM said:
nickspoon posted on Dec 24 2006 at 12:31 PM said:
I can't detect sarcasm :eek:

;)
They believe in Jesus (he's featured in a few of their texts) but they don't believe that he is the Messiah or the son of God. Such a belief is heresy in Judaism.

Yeh but following any other religion other than christianity is a heresy in the eyes of the vatican. If they were to have their way im sure they would kill everybody in the world bar the christians. Religion is a bunch of whoha anyway. But lets leave it at that.

I agree with Ganepark, religion is a load of shit (although Im proud to be a Jew, since after all, we ARE the best/smartest race :p. That's one of the reasons why Hitler hated us so much, as we owned many businesses and he thought we didnt belong running commerce in "his" country.)

But yes, Jews technically believed he existed (as do I), but we just see him as an ordinary, kind man, not "Christ"). I find it quite hilarious that some people actually believe his name was "Jesus Christ".

Idiots.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 24 2006 at 07:10 PM said:
I agree with Ganepark, religion is a load of shit (although Im proud to be a Jew, since after all, we ARE the best/smartest race :p. That's one of the reasons why Hitler hated us so much, as we owned many businesses and he thought we didnt belong running commerce in "his" country.)

But yes, Jews technically believed he existed (as do I), but we just see him as an ordinary, kind man, not "Christ"). I find it quite hilarious that some people actually believe his name was "Jesus Christ".

Idiots.
Lol. Did he have a second name? Also I don't believe that Mary was a pregnant virgin, someone got in there! And Joseph says it wasn't him.

The Bible tends to be written the way Sci-Fi would of been 2000 or so years ago...hmm...

Yeah all personal religious beliefs aside, I think it's completely far-fetched to think that Mary was a virgin. Someone definitely got a piece of that ass lol

Jesus obviously had a second name, but it's most definitely not 'Christ' since it means God/savior/messiah, and Jesus's name was not "Jesus God" or "Jesus Savior" lol. Probably something like Jesus Goldstein since he was a Jew after all.

merry christmas everyone. I'm typing this from my wii at my grandma's house using the neighbor's wifi :)

Back