Midway Arcade Classics 2

P

pAiN

I just bought this game, for $20, i thought it was a good deal, but even when I turn the difficulty down on MK2 and MK3 it seems extremely hard, well, alot harder than i remember it, when you get past the first 2 or three people? And the controls don't seem quite right either, not very responsive. Is it just me or does anybody else that have this game notice this as well?

I bought the Street Fighter 2 anaversery(sp) pack for the PS2, and it is way harder than I remember.

Are they the arcade ports? If so remember that the arcade games will be made harder in order to get more money from the kiddies.

And, as gamers we are getting worse. I've noticed it too.

yes it is arcade ports, but there are difficutly options that you can choose before you start the game. Another thing i've noticed too, and maybe this is the problems. When you do game options and start the games, especially since i set up my controls different, it doesn't transfer into the game and it goes back to defaults. Nothing I do seems to save the settings, even saving them doesn't save :blink: so is this just me?

finty101 posted on Oct 25 2004 at 08:12 PM said:
I bought the Street Fighter 2 anaversery(sp) pack for the PS2, and it is way harder than I remember.
Yes it is, and they robbed us aswell, in japan and the US they got 3s with their version of the anniversary edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
No they got Street fighter 3: 3rd Strike, probably one of the best versions, if not the best version of street fighter there is.

Edit: Yeah it had the dodgy anime movie, i would rather have had 3s.

Back