Milkytracker V0.90.80

Grz-

Still Fresh
MilkyTracker is an open source, multi-platform music application for creating .MOD and .XM module files. It attempts to recreate the module replay and user experience of the popular DOS program Fasttracker II, with special playback modes available for improved Amiga ProTracker 2/3 compatibility.

This is the latest version with F200 touchscreen support and few smalls changes added.

milkytracker.png

Controls:
- 'Start' (home) Play song.
- 'Select' Stop.
- 'X' Play current pattern from beginning.
- 'A' Click.

Download: http://archive.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,6,2711

If you have problems to use the touchscreen with it, i recommend to install this patch before: http://archive.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,42,2627

Note: any feedbacks is appreciated, especially for pad shorcuts to be added in the future.

Nice piece of software.

Touchscreen support is a nice touch (no pun intended :p), although some buttons are kind of too small to correctly press.

A lot of the buttons are left unused. The volume buttons could be mapped to the volume? I don't use these kinds of programs, so I wouldn't really know what are the important functions that need to be mapped.

Good work, and thanks. :)

Nice to see they got round to it.
Shame it took till the month after i sold my f200... grrrr...

I've been away from my home PC for a couple of weeks as there is always something to do on the house. :angry: Will give this a whirl once I get a break from it all. Looks like a must have application. :D

I'm having an odd problem with Milkytracker. It seems to load the demo songs, but pressing 'play sng' doesn't seem to actually play anything. I can press other buttons and the program seems to be running, but no music :(

Am I doing something dumb? Thanks for any info!

Is there a key/shortcut to just go down or up a line? I just spent 1 hour to create a simple test that would take 1 minute with a real keyboard. :eek:

But very nice software indeed.

I noticed some odd bug with touchscreen/pad, ill fix it and add more shorcuts soon.

I'm having an odd problem with Milkytracker. It seems to load the demo songs, but pressing 'play sng' doesn't seem to actually play anything. I can press other buttons and the program seems to be running, but no music

Try to set a bigger value in "config/buffer".

Back