Mini Projector By...

if they could make it an add on module that could be plugged into the TV out as opposed to the regular screen, that'd be so awesome on a massive level. but how much would something like that cost? $200 eh, i dunno. if it were cost effective ( around $50 or so) then it'd be on the wish list next to the Pandora itself.

but, who knows if TI would release something this awesome to the general public.

but i don't know how they would work on the touchscreen, if you think about it (without having a massive drain on the battery... unless it was self contained.)

Truthfully, that is pretty cool... I have a Mitsubishi PK-20 pocket projector that I use with my GP2X, although not totally portable (I need to buy the battery for the projector still) it's proven to be quite a nice toy ;)

having a handheld or cellphone with a projector is a very cool idea imo, we'll see what happens I guess ;)

Well I expect pocketprojectors to be pretty common in stores within 2 years time, and really affordable in 4 years and so in between that time it may also become popular on handhelds :D

Couldn't the projector simply be powered by an build in accu by the way?

Back