Release Mixxx

canseco

Very Active Member
Mixxx 1.10.1.2

preview1.png

Changelog

- Initial release.
- Default settings for OpenPandora hardware, Pdf Manual and source included.
- Custom Qt theme.
- Compiled with support for shoutcast, wavpack and m4a
- Debug log disabled.
- Updated previews.

https://repo.openpandora.org/?page=detail&app=mixxx

Any feedback or videos are welcome, ;)

Last edited:
Great Port, thx a lot!
Is it possible to choose the TV-out cable's Line-input in Mixxx to feed in a timecode signal to use vinyl control?
Which Input do I have to select? Right now every input selection ends with an unable error...

It would also be awsome to use headphone output and TV-out Line-out idependently to have one out for speakers and one out for headphones/cueing.

Hope you can make that possible!!! It would be the world's smallest fully functional DVS in pocket size ;)

Cheers

Last edited:
I don't have the hardware to test vinyl control, but it should work via USB, at least to control it, don't know about timecode signal.

So the audio ins and outs of the TV-out cable are already adressed in this port of mixxx?
Because I can't figure our which input to choose without getting an error message.

Now, mixxx won't even open anymore but I didn't do anything despite reflashing my pandora OS from scratch...
Could you tell me how to screen the logs to find out why mixxx won't open? thx =)

Now, mixxx won't even open anymore but I didn't do anything despite reflashing my pandora OS from scratch...
Could you tell me how to screen the logs to find out why mixxx won't open? thx =)

Start Thunar file manager and open tmp folder. Then copy and paste pndrun_mixxx.out contents using spoiler tag on this forum.

Thank you for the advise. Hope you can help me :)
Already looked for the `/mnt/utmp/mixxx' dir but there isn't a mixxx folder.
And I already reflashed the latest Pandora firmware three times and set the CPU speed around 700-800 MHz. Or do I have to install additional 'drivers' or apps? Thanks a lot.

=======================================================================================
PND : /media/Pandora-SD/pandora/apps/mixxx.pnd
PND_FSTYPE : Squashfs
APPDATADIR : /media/Pandora-SD/pandora/appdata/mixxx
APPDD_FSTYPE : vfat
PND_CPUSPEED : <unset>
EXENAME : start.sh
ARGUMENTS : <unset>
=======================================================================================
[ START ]--- Mount the PND ----------
Mounting : mount -t squashfs -o ro "/dev/loop0" "/mnt/utmp/mixxx"
Mounting the Union FS : mount -t aufs -o exec,noplink,dirs="/media/Pandora-SD/pandora/appdata/mixxx=rw+nolwh":"/mnt/pnd/mixxx=rr" none "/mnt/utmp/mixxx"
[SUCCESS]--- Mount the PND ----------
[ START ]--- Starting the application ( start.sh ) ----------
/mnt/utmp/mixxx/bin/mixxx: error while loading shared libraries: libusc.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[ FAILED]--- Starting the application ( start.sh ) ----------
[ START ]--- Restoring the frame buffer status ----------
[SUCCESS]--- Restoring the frame buffer status ----------
[ START ]--- uMount the PND ----------
[ START ]--- Waiting the Union to be available ----------
[SUCCESS]--- Waiting the Union to be available ----------
rmdir: failed to remove `/mnt/utmp/mixxx': Device or resource busy
[ START ]--- Waiting the PND mount dir to be free ----------
[SUCCESS]--- Waiting the PND mount dir to be free ----------
cleanup done
[SUCCESS]--- uMount the PND ----------
Return code is : 4

Last edited:
It's missing a library that comes installed by default on the OS.

Try to upgrade your system via "Upgrade Pandora OS" on system menu.

If that doesn't work, you will need to download sgx_drivers_r2.pnd and select 4.03.00.02 driver.

Thanks a lot!!! it worked - Mixxx is running again. :D I will now test out the audio in of the TV-Out cable again.

Back