Mmu Hack

_DiGiTaL_

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Just wondering is there a guide/tutorial floating around anywhere for the MMU Hack i just want more info on it mainly. Also want to know if it can be used for all apps/emus things like that and how does it need to be installed. I looked for a readme didnt see one and i browsed most of these forums so far i haven't found anything yet, but any info on this matter is much appreciated thanx

_DiGiTaL_ posted on Aug 3 2006 at 09:20 PM said:
Just wondering is there a guide/tutorial floating around anywhere for the MMU Hack i just want more info on it mainly. Also want to know if it can be used for all apps/emus things like that and how does it need to be installed. I looked for a readme didnt see one and i browsed most of these forums so far i haven't found anything yet, but any info on this matter is much appreciated thanx
It has to be implemented into a program to work for it. Loading one that uses it then quitting and loading another WILL NOT work.

Last edited by a moderator:
The MMU hack is stickied in the gp2x developer area.

The documentation on the MMU is available from www.arm.com in the Documentation section. (http://www.arm.com/pdfs/DDI0151C_920T_TRM.pdf)

btw: does anyone know what that mmu hack kernel module does that NK posted on the archive? Is that supposed to be loaded as a driver when a game is run or something similar that can then access the mmu hack easier that way?

Back