Mobile Meta Slug Goodness !!!!!

tix

Still Fresh
Anyone saw the new mobile phone version of Metal Slug from Digital Bridges ????
SWEEEEEET !!!

needless to say im a massive Metal Slug fan and was very impressed when i saw it. it deserves a good remake and i think it got it. its more along the lines of the NGPC versions.

I've been playing the NGPC version, it fucking rocks. I would play Metal Slug in the arcade more, but it is full of chavs.

finty101 posted on Aug 27 2004 at 06:41 PM said:
I've been playing the NGPC version, it fucking rocks. I would play Metal Slug in the arcade more, but it is full of chavs.
oh god my arcade is too

Last edited by a moderator:
xboxit posted on Aug 27 2004 at 06:01 PM said:
oh god my arcade is too
so is mine, but i rather have them all concentrated into one avoidable place than have them spread out.

Phil posted on Aug 27 2004 at 07:17 PM said:
xboxit posted on Aug 27 2004 at 06:01 PM said:
oh god my arcade is too
so is mine, but i rather have them all concentrated into one avoidable place than have them spread out.
Yeah, there like an infection, they spread all over the arcade. :angry:

Well since they're chavs you could go in, play once, thrash their high score and become a god in their eyes. Maybe if they have enough brain cells you could teach them to chant your name ;)

BaDToaD posted on Aug 27 2004 at 07:27 PM said:
Well since they're chavs you could go in, play once, thrash their high score and become a god in their eyes. Maybe if they have enough brain cells you could teach them to chant your name ;)
is this before or after they stab you for your phone?

In my arcade all I had to do was complete Outrun 2 on the easy route and people thought I was a God, doesnt mean they wont mug me next week ;)

its weird, maybe if they spent less time eyeing up peoples unattended phones, maybe they'd get better at HOTD3 (which sucks real bad btw)

Ahhh, I remember playing the original Metal Slug arcade game for 20pence a game in Great Yarmouth about 8 years ago. And a Tetris(!) arcade, which for 10pence gave me about 20 minutes play ;) I miss the arcade....

El_Diablo posted on Aug 27 2004 at 08:47 PM said:
In my arcade all I had to do was complete Outrun 2 on the easy route and people thought I was a God, doesnt mean they wont mug me next week ;)

its weird, maybe if they spent less time eyeing up peoples unattended phones, maybe they'd get better at HOTD3 (which sucks real bad btw)

I love Outrun 2

but in our local arcade int £3 a go

it was only £1 in London

£3 a go?!?!?! thats crazy! yep it sure is £1 in London, and even my local back home its a £1 and thats the most tight fisted, least updated arcade ever!!!

the only new games they've had in 5 years are Virtua Cop 3, Outrun 2 and Tokyo *something* (the car chase one) and thats ALL in the last 2 months :D

Hey at least you have arcades. In Newcastle we have a grand total of 0 unless you count the 1 House of The dead 3 machine on Orbit 3 or a couple of old games in the Northumbria student uni building that hardly work.

Can anybody link me to some screenshots or where to buy metal Slug for my phone please.

The Mole posted on Aug 28 2004 at 12:25 AM said:
Hey at least you have arcades. In Newcastle we have a grand total of 0 unless you count the 1 House of The dead 3 machine on Orbit 3 or a couple of old games in the Northumbria student uni building that hardly work.

Can anybody link me to some screenshots or where to buy metal Slug for my phone please.

I went to one a few years back but I can't remember where it was... Helpful aren't I?

andius posted on Aug 27 2004 at 08:46 PM said:
What the hell is a Chav? :huh:

Go here.

www.chavscum.co.uk

Find out all you need to know. (then wish you didnt) :blink:

Phil posted on Aug 27 2004 at 07:55 PM said:
BaDToaD posted on Aug 27 2004 at 07:27 PM said:
is this before or after they stab you for your phone?

I've shat harder things than the average chav so I wouldn't worry about my phone. My GP32 on the other hand ....

Back