Modification List

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 27 2006 at 06:04 PM said:
SAM I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU BECAUSE IM FUCKING SMASHED AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON
I'm over my mad telling you to stop damaging your brain thing, knock yourself out, literally if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh noes my brain is meltinngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I rolled a blunt about an hour ago. Im saving it for my getting-a-ps3-on-release-day venture.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 27 2006 at 06:03 PM said:
oh noes my brain is meltinngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I rolled a blunt about an hour ago. Im saving it for my getting-a-ps3-on-release-day venture.

I gave up on the blunts some time ago, after finding a smoke shop that sells the SWEETEST hand-blown glass water pipes ("please don't call them bongs"), located directly across the street from the courthouse :lol:

... though I do enjoy the occasional blunt, enjoyed from the comfort of our private, surrounded-by-woods backyard.

... and um, yeah .. those are some crazy GP2X mods, eh?

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 27 2006 at 05:35 PM said:
PoisonedV posted on Oct 27 2006 at 06:12 PM said:
When you go into a coma, picsplx
if you think you slip into a coma from smoking marijuana, you're obviously quite misinformed ;)

Ok, then

"When you die of lung cancer or some other shit, pixpl0x! It'll be a field day for gurochan!

PoisonedV posted on Oct 27 2006 at 06:37 PM said:
if you think you slip into a coma from smoking marijuana, you're obviously quite misinformed ;)

Ok, then

"When you die of lung cancer or some other shit, pixpl0x! It'll be a field day for gurochan!

... name one person who's gotten lung cancer from smoking weed. Just one.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 27 2006 at 11:35 PM said:
Lol, you are more likely to be predisposed to get a Drug Psychosis that you are to slip into a coma, Still enough carbon monoxide competing for oxyhemoglobin....

TelcoLou posted on Oct 27 2006 at 11:39 PM said:
PoisonedV posted on Oct 27 2006 at 06:37 PM said:

Ok, then

Bob Marley ;)

Not that I'm advocating that people shouldn't use cannibis, infact I'm high right now and feel quite good if only this gritty skunk thats been going rounds f**ks off back to the gobi desert where it came from I would be feeling alot more umm "gooood" :p

Oh yeah gp2x mods

Off the top of my head

directional pad mod

Inbuilt USB Port mod

Inbuilt GPS mod

ummm thats about it i think unless anyone else knows some

OmarNawaz posted on Oct 27 2006 at 07:45 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Oct 27 2006 at 11:39 PM said:

Bob Marley ;)

... :lol: you took the bait! Bob Marley, being Rastafarian, did not believe in surgery. He developed a tumor on his toe and it spread throughout his body, eventually in his brain, killing him. Sad to say, but religion killed Mr Marley. :p

... and let's not forget the coolest, most bare-bones mod ever; the "matchstick-in-the-screwhole movie-stand" mod!

Thanks for the link Telco. So far I have 6 now. (well, one is a collection sort of.) When I get around 20 I'll see about making it a seperate page. And maybe "instructions" yes or no column and a "difficulty level" easy, intermediate, hard column

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 27 2006 at 07:57 PM said:
lol Bob Marley doesnt count, that guy smoked like 10 blunts in one every single day. Of course you'd eventually get ill/die from that!

.. you do realize what that kind herb is wrapped with, right? Tobacco is whacko!!

Ice-filled glass water pipes for the victory!!

@PoisonedV ... keep up the good work, and don't mind our off-topic tangents ... it happens a lot 'round here :)

Well I just got the Stay Alive DVD plugged in. (I can't help it, I love it. I saw it in theaters.) Trhe directors cut.

PoisonedV posted on Oct 27 2006 at 08:13 PM said:
Well I just got the Stay Alive DVD plugged in. (I can't help it, I love it. I saw it in theaters.) Trhe directors cut.
complete waste of money. that movie was a joke

Back