More A Question Than Help

cravex7

Still Fresh
When people refer to there gp's crashing at over 133mhz what actually happens? I've got a 166mhz Gp32 from gbax and on SNES9x it often scrambles the picture. Holding select to get to the menu and then exiting resolves it without losing the game. I thought it was down to the emulator but the genesis one is doing it too. Is this what happens when it overclocked?

Cheers

cravex7 posted on Feb 17 2004 at 04:03 PM said:
When people refer to there gp's crashing at over 133mhz what actually happens? I've got a 166mhz Gp32 from gbax and on SNES9x it often scrambles the picture. Holding select to get to the menu and then exiting resolves it without losing the game. I thought it was down to the emulator but the genesis one is doing it too. Is this what happens when it overclocked?

Cheers
when your gp crashes when overclocking it either resets or freezes up. the scrambled picture (4 screen split im guessing) is down to the emulator

Last edited by a moderator:
cravex7 posted on Feb 17 2004 at 03:03 PM said:

Cheers
don't worry about that it happens to me too, it will also do the 4 screen thing on any emulator programmed by Ryleh, when you go in to the emus options it goes away, nothing to get frizzled over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, cheers lads. I didn't want to complain to Craig about it if it's wasn't to do with overclocking. Thanks for the quick reply!

Back