Motorcycles

Haha, you rule.
And please admit that those tattoos are just painted with a felt-tip pen.

I like bikes very much. I have driven lots of them, especially scooters (European cities are full of it).
But it's still dangerous and you must understand your parents. Lots of people I know had accidents with it.
The problem is that a small bump into a car will bring you to the hospital. A friend of my girlfriend is in hospital for this right now.

@ Sandman: admit you were just drunk and fell on the floor ;)

sensible GP32 said:
awww somone bought you a chocolate .....santa? as a get well soon effot.

It`s a chocolate easter bunny ;) you don't know these?
virusx said:
@ Sandman: admit you were just drunk and fell on the floor ;)

Yeah, admit it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Used to ride a little Yamaha, TZR125. Sadly it was stolen :(

Only came off a couple of times, thankfully ALWAYS wearing a set of leathers (hand me downs, but well looked after).

Thinking someone went road surfing looking at those pictures, without the needed protection :)
How did it happen Sandman?

I have a Kawasaki 100 scram.

Fallen off it countless times, the most recent one resulted in my knee being ripped apart and a bit of metal getting lodged in there. Nice.

When I was younger I had a little NSR125, but sold it after a few months because I scared myself one day when I nearly went under some lorry tyres! (yes they were on a moving lorry at the time!)

My sister has always been seriously into bikes though, a few years ago she used to do a load of testing and appear on Pulling Power. However, since getting married and having kids she's become somewhat boring.

Those were the days :)

As a chopper it won first place in the '86 California Custom Car and Truck Show, bit more practical these days.
URL]

My father bought me a motor-trike a week ago. I dont intend to use it though as i don't see another carbon footprint on the world being a good thing.

Ganepark32 said:
My father bought me a motor-trike a week ago. I dont intend to use it though as i don't see another carbon footprint on the world being a good thing.
Then bloody kill yourself, and stop a whole load of carbon being released.

Goity said:
Ganepark32 said:
Then bloody kill yourself, and stop a whole load of carbon being released.

</wishes for a motor-trike>, or what? :p

Seems to me Goity that you are the one who is releasing a lot of carbon with these comebacks of yours. Point of order, shut it unless you have anything nice to say. It's my choice not to use the motor-trike I was given and it's my choice to give a damn about the world we live in. It's also my choice to not have to put up with that incessant blathering of yours.

Back