Move Over Pandora It's A Sony

R.B

Move over Pandora it,s a SONY

I just found this on you tube and I want one it solves allmy problems when it comes with hand held gaming consoles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIBJKap0nqQ&feature=related

Those things are expensive as hell, a quick search and the cheapest one I found was used for $900. For a device that's 2 years old that seems pretty steep.
Is that controller designed for these units or is that a hack job?

Orion4874 said:
Those things are expensive as hell, a quick search and the cheapest one I found was used for $900. For a device that's 2 years old that seems pretty steep.
Is that controller designed for these units or is that a hack job?

It's not a hack job

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't talk crap! It's a mod.

I Know how to make that game pad!!!! that is homemade joystick you will never get that pad anyware guys. But anyway his have a good idea!!! Smart!!! two tumb up for you bro!!!

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=oIBJKap0nqQ

EDIT:

Orion4874 said:
Actually, it's about 4 to 5 years old and has a battery life of around 1.5 hours. In today's standards it's slow and has sh*tty specs. Utter crap!!!

SONY said:
Don't talk crap! It's a mod.

I Know how to make that game pad!!!! that is homemade joystick you will never get that pad anyware guys. But anyway his have a good idea!!! Smart!!! two tumb up for you bro!!!

http://www.youtube.c...s?v=oIBJKap0nqQ

EDIT:

Orion4874 said:
Actually, it's about 4 to 5 years old and has a battery life of around 1.5 hours. In today's standards it's slow and has sh*tty specs. Utter crap!!!

It looks dam good for a hack but I can now see it is a hack

Let's see, you have to make it yourself, it's ugly as sin, it's too big to fit in even the biggest pocket, it has 1.5 hours battery life and costs a crazy amount of money. Yeah, you're onto a real winner there. :p

Can't believe the guy wasted all that time to make it, to be honest. To be fair to him, though, it's a pretty old video (2006, pre-Pandora, pre-smartphone etc), so maybe there just weren't that many good emulation options back then.

I just bought one an Sony VAIO VGN-UX380N for $365AU express delivered and I think it is fffffare bbbbbetter than a pandora

:D
VGN-UX380N-R-box.jpg
:D :D :D :D

thats it...im starting a pool, each player gets 3 days per bet, im betting on the day 7-9 that this will end up on forum marketplace after RB gets it

DaMummy said:
thats it...im starting a pool, each player gets 3 days per bet, im betting on the day 7-9 that this will end up on forum marketplace after RB gets it

I am going to prove you all wrong, the only time I am going to get rid of it is when I can no longer get parts to repair it, if and when it goes faulty

and what happens to all the bets if all of you are wrong, do I then get to collect it?

DaMummy said:
I think you're probably right on the mark there, but I'm going for days 4-6.

Goity said:
DaMummy said:
I think you're probably right on the mark there, but I'm going for days 4-6.

You are going to loose you are all going to loose

you just make sure you tell us the day you receive it so we know when to start counting

DaMummy said:
you just make sure you tell us the day you receive it so we know when to start counting

Ok I will do that, I love a challenge

Let's make it interesting every person that has a go it will cost them $2 through PayPal the winner gets the pot and if I still have it after 12 months the pot goes to a charity off my choice, who wants to be treasury they must have a PayPal account

Iorgy77 said:
He sounds determined this time, Put me down for 7 days.
forget it, i have days 7-9, its on a 3day scale until i see that theres too many people going in on it

This thread is absolutely stupendous, because we all know damn well that RedBaron will eventually sell within 6 months (usually within days or weeks though) of buying a product...and seeing as this particular product (that he will have in his hands soon) has all sorts of fail all over it, it'll definitely be sold off on the GP32x Marketplace or elsewhere.

But put me down for 2 weeks™

What a shit the seller is pulling out of the sale and afterI bought a SSD and Battery and 16GB memory card for it, what a wimp to much trouble to post to me in Australia I think it is only an excuse because he has found out he can get twice as much for it then he sold it to me for $350, seeing I have bought the accessories and I can't afford to buy another one $700 to $1400 what am I to do?

:angry: :angry: :angry:

R.B said:
What a shit the seller is pulling out of the sale and afterI bought a SSD and Battery and 16GB memory card for it, what a wimp to much trouble to post to me in Australia I think it is only an excuse because he has found out he can get twice as much for it then he sold it to me for $350, seeing I have bought the accessories and I can't afford to buy another one $700 to $1400 what am I to do?

Quoted before you possibly edit again.

Technically, we all win...but I bet that RB actually received it, hated it and in turn sold it.

R.B said:

What a FUCK AN ARSE HOLE I had to give him an extra $50 forthe effort to post it to Australia I all ready paid $60 for postage I hatedealing with people in the US at least I am still getting it (I hope)

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Back