Movies For Gpcinema

worldwriter

Grumpy
Website
Visit site
Help!!! I brought my card reader to work but because of restrictions on our pc's I can't save .avi files. does anyone know where I can get some avi's in zip files?

I'd imagine it (the machine) has winzip or similar installed... Pretty standard program. Just zip the avi's, with "store" setting to be quick.

Where you can get .avi's in zip files? Uh... I know, but I doubt the board rules let me tell you. :(

I'm talking legal ones....

and for clarifications... I mean I can't download a straight .avi file to my computer...

I can however download .zip files if I choose open instead of save...:)

obviously your company doesn't, if i had my own company, i'd be more worried about people downloading zip files that could be anything than .avi files.

Not letting one download an .avi is not typically for virus purposes, but one of streaming video (bandwidth considerations).

It's the same where I work.

no... its not that... what they've done is locked down the ability to save files on the pc's... however if you download a zip file and tell windows to open the file instead of save it... it puts the file in the temp internet files directory which isn't protected...

Back