GP32 MSVC GP32 Workspace

mak

Still Fresh
Website
www.maksw.com
After plenty of swearing...

Mak Software

visit the GP32 section, where those lucky(?) enough to own MSVC can now get their sticky paws onto a nice Workspace to develop GP32 stuff.

Rico - I have made free with a link to your devkitadv tut, hope you don't mind.

I couldn't believe how easy your kit made it for me to finally get this working - GOOD JOB! :D

And now - onto developing GP32 games... mwuahahahahaaaa!

Any chance of enabling 16-bit support with this setup (i.e. the 16 bit files gpgraphic16.h files etc).

Thanks!

I will at some point - can't promise when.

If you want that anytime soon, your best bet is to simply edit the gp32.mk file in the devkitadv dir and add the necessary libs I guess...

Not that I have yet found, the workspace has no "Post Build" step to run batch files - which would be very handy :p

I have modified my MakeFXE.bat to also erase *.o so whenever I build I get fresh objects (kept getting old out of date ones linking)

If I figure it out, I will post here...

Very nice! At the moment I use MSVC with some tool buttons to compile debug or release; I never worked out how to create my own Debug/Release states. This is very useful :)

- Rico

Thanks for the interest :D and no secret...

The lack of info is due to lack of time at the moment - but those few projects will be expanded on in the near future.

For now :-

Draga - Yet Another side scrolling arcade shootemup (YASSAS? :p)
With enough innovations to make it stand out from the crowd

Kondo - Chaose Engine meets the Water Margin - if that helps :p

Sparx - cutesy style platformer.

Hmm... maybe I will copy paste this post onto my website :rolleyes:

Of course - I have to get my tech. up and running first ;) demos of which will be available soon...

um - Rico ?

I aint worked out the debug / release states either :p

If it works for you, it is by AMAZING coincidence - although I will take full credit for it anyway B)

Back