Mugen For Gp2x

if i remember correctly, mugen is closed source, so no. but either way mugen has been dead for several years now... but there is an open mugen-clone in development (http://www.sakirsoft.com/) that already has ports to windows, playstation3, psp, and of course linux. so i think we'll have to wait till it "gets done", to port it over to gp2x :)
patience young grasshopper, patience..

I know about ShugenDo, but as I understand the creator doesn't have access to a GP2X. Not yet anyway.

Vince2501 said:
I know about ShugenDo, but as I understand the creator doesn't have access to a GP2X. Not yet anyway.
he doesn't have a psp neither, that doesn't stop him haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember looking at Mugen. I got as far as unpacking the archive and looking at a few of the files. I got bored slightly afterwards :D

Even with the instructions I couldint get Mugen at add players without crashing... :p

But Mugen on the 2X would be awsome. There just needs to be some GOOD instructions to go with it...

I've heard that Elecbyte have returned and working on a new version. It'd be great to have one with hi-res characters ; 2xsai - hqx filters .....sounds appetizing hmm

About os clone , ı'm sure it'll catch lots of interest once it has a quick port on gp2x. It may even fasten it's overall development process ;)

Back