Release musescore beta pnd

eyecreate

Website
git.eyecreate.org
Just in time for the holidays, I have gotten a beta pnd of musescore. I have been wanting to get a music notation app onto the pandora, but not many cooperated with me when compiling. It mostly works except for a few rouge segfaults and the qtscript plugin system. Also, it has the same seq module issue sunvox does, so I used the script for the pnd there. Lastly, it seems playback is not optimized for our device, so it lags a bunch. Find it on the repo!

Last edited by a moderator:
when selecting 'preferences' the program crashes

tmp out file shows a segmentation fault?

I have no idea what happened, I did some recompilation and the qtscript error boxes haven't shown up again(aka "works for me"). Also, I've had trouble debugging musescore(usually freezes my pandora)so as a quick fix for now, I commented out the part where it failed, which means there will be missing icons in the preferences dialog. Expect the pnd on the repo as soon as it uploads.

I downloaded musescore, and it seems like a nice program, but there is some serious lagging with the playback. Even overclocked and with a small soundfont (about 1 MB), the problem persists. Is this problem unique to me, or is the pandora not strong enough to play it fluently?

I downloaded musescore, and it seems like a nice program, but there is some serious lagging with the playback. Even overclocked and with a small soundfont (about 1 MB), the problem persists. Is this problem unique to me, or is the pandora not strong enough to play it fluently?

The method Musescore uses to playback is not optimal for our device. I don't know enough about the codebase for Musescore to be able to do optimisation.

Hi there, just got an openpandora and I would really like to try this program.  Is it possible to update the app to a newer version? 

Thanks in advance.

Back